| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > Team VAG General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"VAG" looking for a few players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "VAG" looking for a few players
    Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:31am
Rev I always check the squad stats of everyone by most expereince, that's what I mean and we damn near outscore everyone everytime.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:40am
well each fact

SVER= weapon accuracy VERY HIGH weapon damage VERY HIGH ..
Valor= weapon accuracy medium weapon damage medium
Raven weapon accuracy VERY HIGH weapon damage VERY LOW

as far as sabotage maps go (the mode i mainly play)
SVER=hardest map point A and B and beyond hard to get to if you dont know what ur doing point C is just as hard cause they spawn so close to point C so its crowded with 32 sver is one small place with nonstop firing

Valor=point A and B and beyond easy to get to no elevation like raven or sver a good sniper can easily scope out point A without a problem but in all reality how many good snipers are in MAG plus they dont call **** out point C is kind of difficult to defend if a group of atleast 5 of the opposing PMC gets into C and charges...its almost impossible to get it back

Raven= A and B are elevated a bit making it a bit more difficult to get but the lack of ravens teamwork makes them easy to get heading to point C high elevated area but same as before Ravens teamwork makes C decently easy to get if you get a squad to go in there without splitting up
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:45am
Then I guess we'll have to make sure we up our teamwork.  I'll be sure to be as good a teammate as possible.  If we can get a few people who are good teammates, then hopefully it'll spread through the ranks.  I'll make damn sure I do my part in Raven.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:47am
highly doubt it u guys have a good sabotage map but you guys do not utilize it properly u guys always have less then 5 people guarding each point making it easy to take over..very..easy... i rarely hear any communication between u guys also
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:58am
lol INC ur funny
well u can hav anotha look-ie when i sorta "t-bag" u (not sure how that works O.o)  this friday on MAG lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:59am
So why do you think that they designed a game with unbalanced weapons between the factions?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 12:03pm
their maps are supposed to make up for it though svers map is f***in rediculous but as i heard their domination map is easy (from what i remember it kinda was
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

lol INC ur funny
well u can hav anotha look-ie when i sorta "t-bag" u (not sure how that works O.o)  this friday on MAG lol

@daaBOMB, damn for saying that I give anyone permission to team kill me so daaBOMB can do her thang, then maybe she can give me puppy juice afterwards, that will revive me, lol. Be on late daaBOMB as I won't be on during the day until like 4:30 my time.

@Bain, I don't thank its so much an avantage to one or the other factions. I thank they wanted to make it deversified as possible and add a lil different tone to each character base. To me, I thank if we had two squads like we did lastnight, one on A and one on B I believe we could capture any objective. I don't thank anythang is to hard where we can't get it done.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:58am

yup yup :) - - - lol puppy juice >.< nah mate - - - not sure if ill enjoy it that much O.o lol

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 11:05am
Lol, you know you will like it. We call it puppy juice but we'll call yours kitty juice.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 11:20am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Damn, makes me want to buy this game on the off chance of rolling with you guys? So, give me your most unbiased opinion of MAG?
This is the first game to be able to consistently pull me away from UT3. Even if the UT3 servers weren't consistently filled with spawn-killers and as$holes, I would probably still be playing MAG. Playing with Crow, Bain, Inc, Ace and others makes it feel like the good ol' days of UT3. When everyone got along and was learning new stuff together.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 12:05pm
Your right man, it is awesome playing with you guys and us all getting along is nice. We've shown some good teamwork. This is also the 1st game that's pulled me away from UT3 and the longer I'm gone the less Ill probably ever come back. Its been fun but MAG is where its at for me. Playing all those long hours with Crow and Wopr, nothing better but now we have a full squad and its even funner that way.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 1:16pm
yeah most definately just like any game time will help you with skill. the good old days on ut3 were awesome and im glad it has carried over to MAG...Zipper has not let me down and I dont think they ever will
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 1:50pm
kitty juice lmao
alright alright :) 2morrow then u gotta watch out O.o can't wait!!! my character is gonna mangina (i.e. T-bag) all of VAG - muwahahahaha lol :P
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

kitty juice lmao
alright alright :) 2morrow then u gotta watch out O.o can't wait!!! my character is gonna mangina (i.e. T-bag) all of VAG - muwahahahaha lol :P
Promises, Promises......
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:40pm
Hey VAG...........thanks for lettin me play with y'all last night......good times.  I learned a lot.  Made lvl 10 today.   Domination is insane.  Hit me up again if you need me.
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:26am
I'm on the fence about this game and am leaning toward picking it up tomorrow. Are you guys still looking for more members?
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:45am
gotta b mag? was wondern if i could join dirty dozen?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:00am
Me, Cokk and TwoHot are the only ones left playing MAG. I joined up with KEQ. Not sure if they are in any clans. Sorry.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:27am
My old clan H2K is back in business after we had a falling out with Valor-Coalition.  We could possibly merge if you need more people.  V-C had about 70 clan members, H2k has about 12.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:13pm
We've got about 70 - 80 ourselves. It's fun when we get a supergroup of 20 or so together and join a game.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:21pm
yeah, they figured out how to teamstack your clan with 2-3 squads per match.  Those games are fun as hell.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:25pm
Not so fun for the red dots, lol.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Not so fun for the red dots, lol.

Regardless of how annoying it is to me, "team stacking" in MAG is the way it should be done, since most non-clan members don't have mics.  I usually don't talk into mine anymore, so I'm being a bit of a hypocrite now.

Btw.. if I was to get pissed off enough, I'd probably fall back onto my bad habit of starting to spam Grenades and plant Claymores where I know their snipers will be at one time or another, just so I can kill as many reds as possible.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:45pm
im back to playin MAG im a lvl 31 sver once i get to 60 im vetting back to my old home lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456