FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG Livestream by WOPR-1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG Livestream by WOPR-1
    Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:30pm
Here is a livestream from WOPR which will be airing around 8:30 to 9:00PM CST. Its a work in progress and still has some fine tuning to do. Please leave feedback of the stream or the game itself. This is from the MAG tournament going on right now which is still in BETA form. You will notice the queue takes a while to join sometimes as the tournament is only limited to a 1000 players and not all are on at once. Any questions be sure to ask. Thanks WOPR, enjoy.

Thanks, Inc.

http://www.iamgaming.com/live/
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:37pm
Yep I have the stream up now but I won't be playing for another 10-15 minutes probably.  So anyway, yeah you'll get to see some people own my face lol!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:38pm

u guys will watch as i teabag wopr and laugh

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:41pm
LMAO, yes indeed WOPR will get teabagged....
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:44pm
this should be good....gives me something to watch while i read.  thanks guys
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:59pm
livestream up
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 1:57am
Nice maps, a little too slow on the gameplay for my liking .... but great to see such an active beta !!!

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:24pm
So my thoughts on the livestream lastnight.

Wopr is a point whore. Lol.

Guys expect more livestreaming maybe tonight and in the future. If your interested in seeing what the game is like then you should watch the stream and see team VAG dominate the squad.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:45pm
except i did **** first game and wopr actually beat me but thats cool cause the next game he got his VAG owned
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:56pm
LMAO, when does Wopr not get his VAG owned and get shot on the face, I mean in the face, lmao.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 1:16pm
true  after getting teabagged
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 12:18am
livestream up again with infected mushroom playing
 Post Reply Post Reply