Forum Home Forum Home > ANNOUNCEMENTS > General Annoucements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome!
    Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 10:16pm
Welcome to iAMgaming, a FREE gaming community for gamers. At 750+ members and growing stronger everyday you'll find specific game forums, public and private clan threads, tutorials, mibbit IRC chat, competitions with prize money, video uploads and live gameplay streams.

New MAG Forums:

We have recently expanded and created a forum section specifically for MAG in preparation for its release and hopefully a great future.  The forum section of MAG is now open for general discussion and there is even a sub-section for each faction (SVER, RAVEN and VALOR).  As time goes on we will be adding tutorial sections and some other helpful things for MAG players.

CLAN Base Section:

Tell us about your CLAN...

The clan section is unique vs other gaming forums because it allows you to have your own clan forum to start as many threads as you want and keep things organized which is difficult to do in just a single thread they way a lot of other gaming sites do.  We even go one step further than that and offer a private clan forum where only your clan members have permission to view it so you can have private discussions about strategy or whatever you want without the other factions/clans getting wise. 

To get started, register on the forum and send a request to the website administrator (me) to request a clan section.

Thanks for looking and we hope you come back soon.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply