| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > Team VAG General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Skill points used

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skill points used
    Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 3:11am
So im Level 13 and Ive used a bunch of skill points, pretty much using em as I get em now that I got my medical kit and I can recusitate team mates. Had sme descent 200 pt plus sessions and double digit kill counts but havn't broken the 20 mark in a game yet (got 18), and no MVP ... yet!

Heres what I got for my M4:

Grip
Reflex sight
Steady aim and fast reload

I also bought the next assault rifle which seems like it just has higher rate but same stopping power.

Im going to keep using my M4 since I got 2 attachments for it now ... makes a big difference.
Looking to upgrade athleticism and grenades and stuff next .

Any thoughts? am I going about this descent or am i being stupid?

Hope to play with y'all tomorrow ... I feel a little LESS useless after today.

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 9:28am
No it sounds like ur doing alright fluffy. My suggestion is buy the Machine Gun Mod, which is the Machine Gun at the end of the teir. That's what I use, Crow and Wopr to and I thank Ace just got it as well. To me that assault rifle is useless.

Just keep getting points and ull get better and get the stuff you want. I got all the machine gun stuff and now going for all the athleticism. To me having the best gun, faster running, resistance to poison gas and explosions and increased health is the best scenario.

Anyways Fluffy hope we can get some more games in tonight. Anymore questions feel free to ask. We need to get your clan tag in game to.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:47am
After I get the machine gun mod (I already got the fore grip, reflex scope, increased stability and faster reloads) I'll get the poison gas resistance and faster running. I got the impact resistance last night and definitely noticed a difference. What should I get after that?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:57am
Um there is the advanced grenades and there is a skill also that let's you disarm and arm a bomb faster in a objective. That is very effective. They are both in the explosive section and definately worth it.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 11:02am
OK, thanks. Already got improved grenades but I'll add that disarm skill to my shopping list. Those improved grenades are awesome if you don't throw them over the objective, lol. Damn they go far.

Another question. Now that I'm at level 16, I can be a squad leader. Is there anything I need to do to activate that?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 11:15am
Yeah those grenades do go far, lol.

Um if your in a group like we have been, go to the group panel and apply for squad leader.

If your in a game by yourself you can apply for squad leader before joining a queue or once your in game and the clock is ticking down to start hit triangle for role and pick squad leader. You won't always get it because of other squad leaders.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Um there is the advanced grenades and there is a skill also that let's you disarm and arm a bomb faster in a objective. That is very effective. They are both in the explosive section and definately worth it.

ooooh this is good. Im getting this fosho
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by BAIN

OK, thanks. Already got improved grenades but I'll add that disarm skill to my shopping list. Those improved grenades are awesome if you don't throw them over the objective, lol. Damn they go far.

Another question. Now that I'm at level 16, I can be a squad leader. Is there anything I need to do to activate that?

Yes.  When waiting for deployment press triangle to bring up the queue screen and at the bottom of that screen you'll be able to put in a bid for squad leader.  If you get it, you set objectives through the CNI map available via the select button (this map is available to everyone but you'll be the only squad member able to place fragos).
Got Pwned?

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:54pm
You know we tried lastnight placing that frago somewhere and it didn't work, it doesn't give you the frago points, crow tried it and I did to.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 4:28pm
aren't the objectives already set, ie: go to A or B?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 5:14pm
Yes Bain, but you can do it through midgame or some **** if u got a bunch of newbies that don't know what they r doing, there's a chance they might listen, but yes its already set. The fact is u can put a waypoint on the screen telling ur squad I want u hear.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:22pm
Im sooo sick and tired of losing Xp's with a minute left and my connection getting lost!
Happened Half a dozen times now!

ANNOYING!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Im sooo sick and tired of losing Xp's with a minute left and my connection getting lost!
Happened Half a dozen times now!

ANNOYING!

EDIT: 7
EDIT: 8
EDIT: 9
EDIT: 10

lol ive been playing for hours and can barely rank up!
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:47pm
Yeah Fluffy I know what u mean, u sure your router aint kicking u off.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:17am

Yeah Fluffy I know what u mean, u sure your router aint kicking u off.

Dont think so. I wasnt getting signed off PSN just kicked from he game server.

That stuff happens but Sunday night was ridiculous.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:01am
Yeah fluffy that's what my router does to. It will kick you off game but now off PSN. Try plugging your connection in straight and don't go through the router.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 7:15pm

Yeah fluffy that's what my router does to. It will kick you off game but now off PSN. Try plugging your connection in straight and don't go through the router.
is there such thing thing as a cat 5 cable extender

EDIT: NEVERMIND  >>>> FIGURED IT OUT
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 10:48am
50' cat 5 Belkin cable - $12.99 plus shipping on Amazon.
 Post Reply Post Reply