| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > Team VAG General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

*Good Games*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *Good Games*
    Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 12:23pm
Good games everyone for the last few nights. We've had some good games and have all worked together as a team. I'm happy to see you guys have leveled up and stuck with it, its only going to get better from here.

Looks like everyone is catching on well and is learning the ins and outs. It was so nice going into SVER lastnight and taking over "B" for probably 17mins while they were struggiling with "A".

I thank its getting to the point what we want is what were gonna get. Anyways hope to fill a squad again tonight, ill be on probably all evening and nite, see you guys then.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 12:30pm
I had a great time too. Ether and I played a few games before  hooking up with VAG and WOW what a difference it makes with you guys!

The only thing that sucked was getting kicked twice near the end of 2 games ... Lost out a bunch of xp's!

I'll be going out of town today :(

but I'm back in action Sunday night. Hope to see you guys then!

GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 5:08pm
I jumped in with clan H2K (hard2kill) for about 8 sabo matches last night.  We utterly destroyed every map.  Defending on our (Valor) sabo map was a joke.  The enemy couldn't even get out of their spawn for the whole match, with all the gas grenades and claymores, The only way to get in on the kills was to be almost out of bounds on the map popping their heads as they climb out of the fenced in area.  We didn't lose one match, and attacking sver and raven's sabotage maps was a cake walk as well.  So nice to actually play with a coordinated squad instead of random jokers.

I want to get in on some matches with VAG and see how the UT3ers deal
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 5:17pm
this is group is awesome.  we just can't lose.  the only think that pisses me off to a high amount is waiting for the other team to secure either A or B.  that the only gripe i have.   but i am learning a lot by playing with you guys.  scored a 37 - 14 right after you guys left with a 532 exp.  so much better than MW2.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 10:22pm
got a 36-6 k/d today & 500+ XP, took MVP every other match.
i agree MAG>MW2
oh and a question for Inc or Rev...i got my Machine Gun upgraded fully, and i have my medical kit & revive. wat should my Skill points go towards now?
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 12:00pm
Torwards athleticism, the faster sprinting, explosive resistance, chemical resistance, iproved health, stuff like that.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 12:07pm
my k/d ration in my stats is 2.88 which is insanely high mst people are 1.3 or so...

go towards

improved shot detection improved sprint recovery (thats 2 points 1 each) increased endurance (2 points) explosive resistance then finally increased health thats if your going to stay run n gunner

i went straight sniper rifle way first then i went machine gun then i got the increased health so im really different then most players since i snipe and i run n gun the only bad thing about going the way i did is u get the increased health really late which is very useful
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 7:13pm
Badgers are playing Michigan State tonight at 8 cst ... gotta support the team.
So ... ill be on before and after the game.

If you're a college hoops fan you'd understand ... especially when your alma mater's involved.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 11:46am
Peeping Tom - Ether, Nooby TeeTee - TX2K7 and Chrissie Missie - ThAtSmAtT = good games last night!!! lol i nearly pissed myself laughing!! jeeza!!! XD
 Post Reply Post Reply