Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Headphones, setting up and jacks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headphones, setting up and jacks
    Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 2:15pm
I'm going to buy some headphones for the ps3, I bought some steel series ones earlier but took them back as I didn't have an audio jack to make them work.

So I'm just looking through this section of iAM and trying to pull together some ideas/suggestions of what I need and maybe what other people will need in the future to set up headphones on your ps3.

I'm edging more towards the Steel Series stuff at the moment, but any info will be greatly appreciated as I'm really getting into S&D on MW2 and when you see how it can improve a player I think its a must.

Thanks.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 3:53pm
What headphones did u get from steel series?
name_is_clantag
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:21pm
I can't remember exactly... I just saw them and bought them.

I ended up getting P21's from Turtle Beach... recommended from other people who play the game so hopefully it will help to improve my gameplay.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 11:16pm
I'm getting SteelSeries Siberia v2  . Seem REALLY cool. There like the ones Remy got. I think there the same? Idk. But my parents agreed to match the SAME amount of money i get for my birthday so im hoping for these headphones.
Coke_Man24 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Coke_Man24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 6:51am
Well i suggest Tritton AX720 as thats what i use and they are simply amazing 130 at bestbuy google them for the specific stats but i can tell you it comes with an AMP for volume and sound settings like 5.1 Dolby Digital or Pro Logic II
 Post Reply Post Reply