Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

why does every one love MAG..??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team JFF
Team JFF

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_KATARNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why does every one love MAG..??
    Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:24pm
i brought it Sunday morning and took it back Sunday afternoon because i thought it was rubbish....!!!!!   
GrecoISU View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote GrecoISU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:36pm
It's called a learning curve...  Some people just can't handle it!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:36pm
You should have given it more of a chance.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:41pm

the game is so much better with people you know people who have mics and who know what a MEDIC is...not bunch of random noobs who run around aimlessly

sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 2:50pm
I can't wait to pick this game up.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:32pm
Man, I just couldnt get into the Beta.  Just felt, I dont know blah.  And before you say anything about Biasness.  I was REALLY looking forward to MAG.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:48pm
it take like a day or two to really get in it. after that its a really fun game. give it more time tho.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:50pm
I gave it like 5 days.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:44pm
I hate it too played the beta for a few hours, totally not for me.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:46pm
Played BC2 Demo for 35 minutes, fell in love with it.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:50pm
Lol took me less time than that to realise i hated it, i guess i'm not a huge fps fan. i was disappointed with it after i'd heard so much hype about it. every so often i'll get a game i just fall in love with (ut3 /mw20)
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 7:24pm
played the beta nd didnt like it, graphics suck & it takes like an hour to respawn lol deff theres no more addictive game like UT3 to me
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 7:57pm
I don't have buy it. But i'm very interrested to buy this game.
One question :
The multiplayer are interresting ?
No campers like Cod or Ut ?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

One question :
Uh, the camping level in CoD is about 200 times that of ut3.  Ut3 you cant crouch or even lay down.  Plus, there arent many bushes to hid behind.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 1:50am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Played BC2 Demo for 35 minutes, fell in love with it.
i played it for 20 min and said to myself whao i just played ever army game ever made. i really don't understand why these game makers can't change the mechanics of these games. cause ever time i play these army games it's like playing the new madden, yeah its a new game but u still do the same **** you did in the games before just with a slight change and better graphics .
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:18am
Naw, the squad mechanics alone are a Major (haha, no pun intended) change from BC1.  And BC2 does better than any other FPS before it, it really makes you work with your squad, at least in Rush mode anyway.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 5:12am
http://www.n4g.com/Reviews/PS3/UReview-466824.aspx

this pretty much sums up why i enjoy MAG over MW2 anyways...
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

One question :
There is only multi-player, no campaign mode. And camping will more than likely cause your team to lose. It is a very team-oriented game. It's very hard to go "Rambo" and win the game by yourself.

Edit: And when you're playing a 256 person game of Domination, it gives you the feeling of being in a total war.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by JFF_KATARNA

i brought it Sunday morning and took it back Sunday afternoon because i thought it was rubbish....!!!!!   
That's too bad. I'm horrible at FPS games, but that doesn't stop me from playing UT3 or MAG. Playing with Inc, WOPR, Crow, Bain, Fluffy, Medic and others reminds me of how fun UT3 was when I first got it. We just have fun. My kill/death ratio is horrible, but the game is fun with people you know. It has also given me the opportunity to meet cool new peeps like Greco and TwoHotHardware.
Not liking MAG doesn't make you a bad person. Maybe when the price comes down you can pick up a used copy cheap and give it another shot?
JFF_KATARNA View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_KATARNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 6:05am
no its just not for the movements are 2 slow and i just dont like all the walking around looking 4 peeps 2 kill it bores me...but i can c y sum peeps like it...
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 6:34am
I couldn't agree more its so boring and slow, when you heal yourself it take forever. i ran  around for ages not finding anyone to kill  Could of had a sleep haha.......  i will stay with ut even with the noobs, the games fast and fun (when not lagging)lol, and I've meet a lot of gd peeps over the years on the pc and the playstation.
JFF_KATARNA View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_KATARNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 9:43am
yer raz i agree with you ut is just the best online game iv ever played it easy to play and you gt to no sum gd peeps...
Xehanort177- View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xehanort177- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 10:58pm

I honestly don't know, but we'll see tonight, or tomorrow night.  I just got it a few hours ago.  I think I'm going to play for Sver.
iDie
iKamizaze
iActstupid
iGrief

i r asshat, u cheating b****.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Xehanort177-

I honestly don't know, but we'll see tonight, or tomorrow night.  I just got it a few hours ago.  I think I'm going to play for Sver.
and thats your first problem
 Post Reply Post Reply