| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VCTF-WinterBrindge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VCTF-WinterBrindge
    Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:19pm
i got this from Epicgamesforum, so, enjoy it, i'll try it later when i'm back at home, XD.

Name: Winter Bridge

Version: 1.0 Final

Compatibility: UT3, titan pack not required

Description: It's winter time! And guess what that means. A wintery snow map! This map is based on the layout from UT2004's VCTF-Battlefront. I've improved the layout somewhat, added alot of visuals for your fighting pleasure.

Screenshot:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Download for PC:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j3wmw5mk4zz

http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1567

Download for PS3:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h4rlmgmwnlt

http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1568

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:45pm
The Warfare version of this map will be out shortly too. its in Beta 3 of testing now so it won't be long
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 8:35pm
damn always ".rar" files...
if somebody has the USERDATA.jam file could u post a link? id really appreciate it! :)
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 8:38pm
What about Anarchy Halls ? I love this maps !
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 1:00am
ohhh warfare version, cool!

anarchy halls is not available for PS3 now, just PC, i never see it. but that i read there. ohhh

and sure TX, i already got the .Jam file, here is the link:

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:37am
thnx Rudy, just checked it out. its cool but its got some bugs...
alert wont always sound wen flag is taken/capped
u can survive the fall below the bridge by huggn da walls, i think ppl would try to exploit this by hiding down there with a flag wen they r up.
u can fly ur viper FAR above the map by holding jump along side the massive tentacle tower
things i wouldve liked to see...
jump boots, raptors, and make the map larger (its a wide map but relatively short drive between flags).

one plus tho, the first vctf map iv seen with a pistol weapon pickup...and ammo lol dualies FTW
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:43am
jajaja, yes, that fuc.king right, i saw that too, if you fall underbridge you can't move there, just kill yopurself jajaja, and if you see behind of the base there is a bug too where you can fall too and there is no way for die, infinity, hahaha,  that is a cool map, but needs fixed.
and there are raptors too man, behind of the flag are a portal, the raptor is on top, like in WAR-Torlan in the sniper tower, something like that.

the bug world i called this map. i already tell them about the bugs, hope if they fix it. XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:20am
i totally missed the raptors...ok, but ya its a fix-er up-er map lol
 Post Reply Post Reply