| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosediAMGaming UT3 Custom Content Downloads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming UT3 Custom Content Downloads
    Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 2:21pm
@ frag - Yep that was a bad link, I fixed it.  Thx for letting me know.

@ SilverJ - Yeah I'm in the process of fixing a bug that should resolve this.  I need to update all of my links so it will take me a bit to get it done but I'm hoping to be finished by tonight.

When I'm done fixing my bugs from above I'm going to be dropping another update of maps in there...some DM/Duel but mostly VCTF and WAR from Sidious's list above.  I don't have screen caps for all of them yet but at least the files will be there.

I saw some people were talking about doing a custom warfare night coming up so if you guys know what maps you are going to use and I don't have them if you give me a link to get it I'll put them up here asap.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:07pm
I might be wrong about War-Flux.  It might of been Deforia and DowntownX I was thinking off.  Also, Imperial Paragoda or whatever it was called caused my UT3 to crash/ freeze at 100%* and not work again (It couldn't start up with the mods on.) until I disabled the mods and deleted it.

* I waited five minutes before I thought "Yep, it's frozen."
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 4:11pm
It's not the files themselves that had the issue...it was a download script that was reading the file to the browser and it would say the file was complete when it wasn't at random times.  So if you downloaded the same map 5 times maybe 3 times it would work and the other 2 times would fail.  

...But anyway I took that piece out of the middle and since then I've downloaded and installed all the maps you've mentioned via my PS3 browser and everything seems to be fine now.  Before I fixed it I had the same issue as you where it would sit on the unpacking screen and never do anything, but now it seems good to go.

As far as this latest one you mention "Imperial Paragoda"  I don't have anything with a name like that...can you double check which one you think it was so I can test it?  Also if you wouldn't mind trying to download and install one of the maps you had issues with before now that I think I have it fixed I would appreciate it!  Let me know what happens.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:23pm
Actually, I got my recent group of mods via the Download thing, Mega Midway server's thread, and two others I think.  Now that you mentioned it, I think I got it from the Mega Midway thread.  I was trying to get several prime CTF and DM maps, so I could play in the pug games on CTF and DM, should they ever show up again or I can actually be there for one of them.  I'd love to play a CTF match in Incinerator.  It looks cool.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 6:32pm
Is there any way to test more of these?  I'd love it people could try and see which ones work on hosts.  Also, does "PS3" mean it was tested on and worked or that it just works on the PS3?  I'd like to know because I'd like to get some customs going.

Actually, what are the maps I should have?  I downloaded most of the maps in the Downloads section.  I just haven't put most them on my PS3 yet.
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 10:42am
sentinel ce heatray le deck le subterranean umm dusk 1v1 eggshell is nice penetrated 1v1 all good dm/duel maps

I have a request tho everyone should download dm-BLOCKLAND it's the old legoland level cept its called blockland(guy was threatened by lego over name) he added a new area not too big still has everything else but now a shield belt and helmet

if anything the map is worth a ton of laughs my 2yo cracked up at the lego cars exploding

GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 12:01pm
that map is laggy as

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

that map is laggy as

Yeah, the same goes for Nowhere and the earlier Wasteland (or whatever they're called) maps, especially with Titans and Unlimited ammo (There's a Redeemer).  Actually, it crashed my PS3.

Wasteland maps = the ones with all the green crystals, several vehicles, and a secret room where you can launch nukes on the people outside.  That map is fairly destructible as well.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 10:00pm
After receiving some feedback I've changed the design of the search page a little bit...made a more simple map search page that is shown by default.  If you like having all the options that were there originally just hit 'advanced search' you'll get the page with all the options on it again. 

I've got over 100 maps out there now...I've got another batch of warfare maps going in shortly....and I have at least another 100-150 maps from various modes on my PC waiting to be uploaded and I'm continuously finding more so there are lots more coming.

Right now I'm just uploading at random so if anyone has maps that should be a priority just let me know and I'll put them at the top of the pile. 

Does anyone have HOLP3 Volume 2 for PS3?  Not sure if that was ever released for PS3 or not but so far I haven't been able to find it if it has.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 10:55pm
Your inbox is full, so I'm posting some suggestions here.

I understand you probably got enough on your hands now, but is there any chance you could get this map up sometime soon?  I'd like to have an easier means to get it if need be.

Castle-12
Bombing Run Maps

Also.. I think these three were said to be decent duel maps sometime ago, but I don't know if all three were.

Dante
Eggshell
Greycap

These two appear to be ones as well.

1on1 out of gas
Waterfall

and these were fun..

Dragonlord
Steam Temple
Calibrah
Sutherq3
Odysseus

Finally, this is the superior version of Rising Sun.  I doubt we'll get more pub players to get this, but at least worth a try.  Finally.. a version of Rising Sun where 10-12 players isn't pushing it/ a flat out spam-fest.

Reloaded

Edit: I'm considering on getting an Easycap and possibly making montages of messing around with various mods and showing off maps.  I'm just throwing it out there as another possible way to get people to get mods, though I have my doubts about that idea as well.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 8:11pm
All the maps listed above and all the bombing run maps are now available in the iam downloads section. ;)
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:34pm
FYI - Over 200 (213 to be exact ;) ) maps in the downloads section now.  I also added a couple of map packs...Rico's Editor's choice V1 and V2 and all the HOLP stuff I had. 

I am missing PS3 versions for HOLP1 and HOLP3 Volume2, so if anyone has either of those please let me know.

I've got probably another 30-40 PS3 maps to go through yet and I think that's about all I have for PS3 maps.  I've got a bunch of PS3 mutators and characters that I'll be putting up pretty soon though.

After that I'll probably go back and see if there are any good ones that are PC only that are worth trying to fix/cook.  If anyone has requests for maps to be cooked let me know...I'm not a pro at cooking but most times I've been able to do it.

I've been watching the bandwidth on the download pages/files and it is actually being used pretty consistently so that's pretty cool. ;)
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 4:30pm
FYI

CTF-GrendelKeep3 added by request.

Also added a "Recently Added" section at the bottom of the main download page so you can get a preview of the last 50 maps I've uploaded...every time you refresh the screen it randomly picks 8 new maps (out of the latest 50)...you get a screen cap and download links without even having to search.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12