Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Iphone Apps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iphone Apps
    Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:39pm
So, what Iphone apps do you guys use, or recommend?

"LUX touch" - which is a remake of the game RISK.  Good fun, and free, but the free version only includes one map, and the computer is pretty easy to beat.  And it likes to cheat too.

"Words with friends" - a scrabble app.  Been playing a lot of this with my coworkers and am undefeated for my last 12 games.  Challenge me?  send a game request to "ShaneHo" - my ingame name.

"Google Earth" - our glorious planet

"IMDB" - Image and Movie Database.  Use it almost every day when trying to remember that certain actor from that certain movie.

"World War" - a fun war simulator where you build up your army and work your way through the ranks

"CTC free" - capture the castle.  arm your catapult and try to destroy different castles in as little hits as possible.

"COD Zombies" - call of duty world at war zombie level.  Good graphics, but good god its impossible

"Bouncedown" - a fun game where you try to survive as long as possible

"Drum Kit Lite" - a fun drum kit simulator

"Surgeon XMas" - from comedy central, perform surgery on elves, reindeer, and santa.  Fun, but a little out of season now.

"Tap Defense" - a fun tower defense game.

Notice a trend?  They are all free!  Post any that you recommend, free or not.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:42pm
no kidding, i use IMDB way to much...Drives me mad when i can't think of an actor or a movie 1 has been in...... im a nerd! Geek
i have mine Jail-Broken so i get all the apps for free.....  DX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 1:00am
I don't have an IPhone but I do have the Blackberry Storm with apps. I use Pandora (music) and Poynt (GPS & 411) a lot. I wonder if the IPhone shares some apps available for BB. Would love the drum simulator.
 Post Reply Post Reply