FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Top 10 Most Noteworthy Vehicles of the Decade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top 10 Most Noteworthy Vehicles of the Decade
    Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 7:34pm
Well, it's that time again.  Time for me to make another topic that will probably end getting ignored in the end.  Since it is 2010, they've recently done an article over well.. see the title.  I was wonder if anyone agreed with the choices, reasoning, or had their own picks.

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1347/top-10-most-noteworthy-vehicles-of-the-decade/

Honestly, my favorites are the Ford ones and the Mini Cooper mention.  Hatchbacks probably wouldn't be what they are today if it wasn't for the Mini.  The Mustang proved that the V8 isn't dying anytime soon.  Finally, the GT answered the question about whether an American car company could make a super car that rivaled Ferrari.  Yes, we can.  Also.. I wish Pontiac never made the Ass-tek.  I still can't believe Pontiac's (of all car companies/ divisions) gone.
BMW_330i View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BMW_330i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 8:09pm
1) BMW CSL <--engineering at its best google it , the e46 version gave birth to the M3 GT-R the baddest bmw to drive around the nurburgring
2) G-power hurricanes <---picture an m5 and an m6 juice with an additional 250 horsepower
3) Brabus rocket <-- a car with way too much torque but it was a beast in a straight line
4) black series <---quite possibly the funnest car to drive
5) r34 and r35 skylines <--dubbed as the japanese godzilla , it showed that japan could create a muscle car that handled better than almost anything out there
6) mitsu Evo's <--- handlign system that made peoples jaws drop, you could power slide with a finger onj the steering and the car did the rest
7) Ferrari f430 <--- the ultimate package , it had looks and driveability
8) Pagani Zonda <---google it
9) Bugatti veyron <--- at its time it was the fastest car in the world, yet it felt like driving a cloud at over 250 km/ hour
10) Enzo ferrari <--- super car greatness
GOT THE LIFE
 Post Reply Post Reply