Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

QL montage coming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QL montage coming
    Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 1:41pm

finally learned how to properly record a quakelive demo, here is a test i did real quick, put it thru the movie making process and uploading to youtube just to see how the final quality and framerate would be.. planning on adding about 50+ kills i have recorded and some music.

(p.s. - the guy im playing is a top tier quakelive dueler.. one of the probably top 20 in america, has over 2000 duels under his belt.. and yes he stomped me)
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 2:58am
You need to follow me to Socom4 DEadAim, bring your fellow marines and experience the no respawn competitive arena. We could rule that game.

Hell, I think we lost maybe 1 out of 100 private matches we played on Socom Confrontation. And that was with just Me, Desert, EllisSNO, and a couple of talents we recruited. We were probably in the top 25 clans for a while. 
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 11:12am
hey lunar, tbh im not really intrested in socom 4.. but possibly.. socom confrontation was a dissapointment to me..

i am really intrestedin kz3 with the the move gun.. socom4 will have it aswell so maybe ill check that out also. but ya if i do ill be playing it with the motion controls
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

socom confrontation was a dissapointment to me..

i tried trading it in at gamestop and they wouldn't even give me a dollar for it   D:
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Penguin

socom confrontation was a dissapointment to me..

i tried trading it in at gamestop and they wouldn't even give me a dollar for it   D:
LLOLODSFLFOSDLFOSLFOSLFSDLDOLF,ODSLFSG
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 7:33pm
I would can't wait to see these montages, Quake III was my first FPS. Besides Phant anyone else play QL and could do a montage?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 10:11pm
i dont play ql :(
just quake arcade
im actually pretty good now.
i only play for the impressives.
if the game had air shots like nexuiz then i'd love it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 12:13am
Phant, you got a youtube channel?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 12:22am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Phant, you got a youtube channel?
i havent recorded anything since my last montage,
i need an hd recorder in order to do so.

wopr should make that the prize for his next event it would definitely motivate me and others, because alot of people want one lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 12:50am
Well I know from the post he made in the "very very frustrated" thread that he was thinking about setting up a prize for a Deathmatch tourney.

Before everyone starts groaning, this type of tourney makes the most amount of sense due to the fact that there are no clans involved or waiting for people. You depend on yourself for showing up and playing. I think it's an awesome idea but nothing has been officially set up. He does have 100$, I don't know how much HD recorders are worth.. for good ones!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 1:11am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Well I know from the post he made in the "very very frustrated" thread that he was thinking about setting up a prize for a Deathmatch tourney.

Before everyone starts groaning, this type of tourney makes the most amount of sense due to the fact that there are no clans involved or waiting for people. You depend on yourself for showing up and playing. I think it's an awesome idea but nothing has been officially set up. He does have 100$, I don't know how much HD recorders are worth.. for good ones!
the havas are like 150-200
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 10:52am
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hauppauge-Capture-Definition-Hardware-Encoders/dp/B001M0MY10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295707717&sr=8-1

I wish I could buy it but Just cant afford to pay that much for it

I have a dazzle but I cant play in standard def its f***in horrible

:(
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 3:55pm
did this vid ever get made?

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:06am
nope.. ive made several little videos but nothing with more then an hours worth of work put into it.. to make an actual montage just seemed like it would take forever to do and i was lazy and the movie editor programs can be a b**** sometimes
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 9:08pm
quakelive skill rating 0-100, done in game by ids formulas.

ctf mine is 99
ca mine is 94

thanks
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 9:30pm
showoff :P
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 3:10pm

quakelive skill rating 0-100, done in game by ids formulas.

ctf mine is 99
ca mine is 94

thanks

u can wipe the floor with me in a  1v1 ca if u want sometime xD

Post Reply Post Reply