| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AK-47 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AK-47 Vs T-R-M : next try!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AK-47 Vs T-R-M : next try!
    Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 12:11am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

LAMFO !! I'ma laugh at you when we start XD
LoL my bad xD
Riff Raff - True Artist
T-R-M_R3winD View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_R3winD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 12:11am
LOL ^
R3winD_zV
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 12:18am
ROFL XD
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 4:24am
sorry T-R-M, fuc.king AK47 members no showed in the match, hope to take it next week same day and time, i'll go to talk to the AK47 betrayers! Angry

and if they ask: "WTH we don't have matches?" i just will tell them: "Fuc.k you b1tch!  .l. "

damn! they were agreed with the day and time! damn it!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 5:00am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

sorry T-R-M, fuc.king AK47 members no showed in the match, hope to take it next week same day and time, i'll go to talk to the AK47 betrayers! Angry

and if they ask: "WTH we don't have matches?" i just will tell them: "Fuc.k you b1tch!  .l. "

damn! they were agreed with the day and time! damn it!

hahahaha only missing was tripox, and that server kicked us all out
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 3:30pm
hahaha, yeahh, fuc.king Tripox! Betrayer! XD

you too mafia, was too late there b1tch! anyway, was fun get practice with T-R-M
XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 10:31am
We had a good match going in containment, then i saw evreyone in mid air, i was like WTF?
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by GIO_2064

We had a good match going in containment, then i saw evreyone in mid air, i was like WTF?

hahaha, yes sir! thats right! fuc.king campers! Angry

but, damn! the other 3 principal campers left the game when they won in suspense, they were scare to take a great match on containment. damn!
anyway, they can't do anything like camp, and camp, once and other time.

XD Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 4:31pm
so, i forgo t to tell you TRM and AK memebers, that we needs to talk about the next clan match try, we remember the last friday, the server was down! and we can't play there, hahaha my bad, was funny. anyway, if you are available tonite, we gonna talk about it, if it is possible this friday or what else, so i'll cya there.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 4:38pm
Sweet, i happened twice tho once on NECRO and the other in Containment, both where good games, but the extra players where ruining the match, well not officially, we where on a PS and what could you expect...i cant wait to be a noob on the field again...Wacko
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 5:55pm
Thumbs Up 4/09/2010   7 pm CST  good luck T-R-M
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123