FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PC Cheat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PC Cheat
    Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 6:06am
This cheat is find by one of my french friend.

Those who use the Unreal Editor surely know the commands "ViewMode xxx" equivalent "Rmod xxx" of UT2004.
When playing online, the game blocks the use of these commands because they can use cheats (eg "viexmode wireframe" can see through walls). However, the blocking occurs only when one enters the server, so if you execute the command in the main screen (with F10), the command works when the server Join!
In theory it is possible by controlling cheater "viexmode wireframe" but in practice there are several problems:
We do not make the difference between red and blue players

-Items and projectiles, even if a particular color, are not very visible
-Most importantly, the large number of static mesh failure to see almost nothing and makes the game almost unplayable, at least to know by heart the map

One might answer that he just does not display the static mesh with the command "show static mesh, but even in the running before entering the server, the game banned its use and you must restart the game

However, there is a roundabout way to hide the static mesh to create ANSI and a wallhack, but I do not unveil not that others use them.

I stumbled across it so it may very well have other tricks like this, but I do find it surprising that even the devs make such mistakes and that it has not yet been reported.
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 6:27am
Originally posted by DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-

This cheat is find by one of my french friend. Those who use the Unreal Editor surely know the commands "ViewMode xxx" equivalent "Rmod xxx" of UT2004. When playing online, the game blocks the use of these commands because they can use cheats (eg "viexmode wireframe" can see through walls). However, the blocking occurs only when one enters the server, so if you execute the command in the main screen (with F10), the command works when the server Join! In theory it is possible by controlling cheater "viexmode wireframe" but in practice there are several problems: We do not make the difference between red and blue players -Items and projectiles, even if a particular color, are not very visible -Most importantly, the large number of static mesh failure to see almost nothing and makes the game almost unplayable, at least to know by heart the map One might answer that he just does not display the static mesh with the command "show static mesh, but even in the running before entering the server, the game banned its use and you must restart the game However, there is a roundabout way to hide the static mesh to create ANSI and a wallhack, but I do not unveil not that others use them. I stumbled across it so it may very well have other tricks like this, but I do find it surprising that even the devs make such mistakes and that it has not yet been reported.
what a surprise u know of hacks n cheats which only a complete retard would find out about=u
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 7:02am
And you. You don't know to write correctly in your own language.
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 4:17pm
lol

Post Reply Post Reply