Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

M4-II_BeAsT_II

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M4-II_BeAsT_II
    Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:59pm
Hello Every1 Recently my account got hacked :( But i managed to get it back but my Friends got deleted :/ so can every1 re add......

M4-II_BeAsT_II

If you had me on your friends list.

Also if any1 else i didn't have on my friends list plays MW2 then feel free to add me! I Mostly Play S&D :)
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:45pm

Who hacked your account & what did you do too pi$$ him off?

iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:35pm
iiFuzionz

& i basicly did what he did to me i hacked into his account and offered him a trade for my account 4 his.

Once i got my Account back i sent him fake details for his over msn. once he realised they were fake i said........ FU.CK YOU!! Nuff said :) he was pretty pissed :D
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

iiFuzionz

& i basicly did what he did to me i hacked into his account and offered him a trade for my account 4 his.

Once i got my Account back i sent him fake details for his over msn. once he realised they were fake i said........ FU.CK YOU!! Nuff said :) he was pretty pissed :D
......LOL

Sorry but I know its not good to laugh at anyone to get hacked but that’s just plain awesome Danny, if I could I would shake your hand, whose stupid enough to say yeah I’ll trade you my real account info over the net? You’re asking for trouble if you’re doing that imo. Plus always nice when hackers get hacked especially by the people who hacked them in the first place, he had it coming tbh.

I'll re-add you in a sec btw mate.

Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

iiFuzionz

Lol, Doin bad..Real bad!  I think i ran into the scumbag on a few servers before!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 9:12am
LOL, funny stuff!

You're still on my friends list though?
 Post Reply Post Reply