FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SAVE US.A

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SAVE US.A
    Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

It always amazes me how bigoted people are about other races, religions, cultures and sexual orientations.

it doesn't amaze me at all. there will always be feeble minded xenophobes who hate the 'other'

what amazes me is that some of the people doing the persecuting probably had ancestors in this country who years ago were persecuted on the same pre text.

but maybe even thats not surprising. It's like the final chapter of Animal Farm.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:47pm
Sorry, had to add this because I think it's funny...

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is the same as calling a shoplifter an "unfunded shopper".  Both are breaking the law, but one seemingly deserves special latitude.

On topic; I agree that grammar has sunk to a new low in America.  I blame rich, white, christian people.  Which I hate.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 6:10pm
I don't think there are many of us who can claim complete ancestry within the country we dwell in, Fluff.  In this day and age to hate another race is to also hate yourself and your heritage.  Hate an individual by all means if their behaviour is so bad that it sets them apart from the rest of us but people shouldn't do it because they're not the same as you... technically no one else is.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 6:36pm
My posts deal with nationalities, not race. There's a big diffrerence.

Sorry to spam your thread Lunchy.

It's not only grammar. Many kids today can't tell time on a non-digital clock or count back change when the cash register is down.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

so much hate here, its a shame... its none of our places to judge each other and their cultures (tho i understand it is an ever-present part of human nature). who are you to say that you are better than someone else? the fact is we are all human beings - well maybe not DVirus lol, but i digress - and there is nothing that makes any one persons life superior or inferior to anothers. i hope we can all learn to accept each others differences.

While I agree with most of your post, judicial systems are an integral part of productive nations.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 7:54pm
My post dealt with language barriers, I would say the same thing about German, Swedish or whatever languages besides the one I speak. Spanish and Hmong are the ones in my area that are popular, in no way did I intend any racism, shame on you for thinking I did. 
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 9:03pm
No worries on the thread derailment. Yes, the 'there'/'their' was intentional. I wanted to completely go crazy, but then no one would have taken it seriously. Although I have been known to spell ' they're' as 'there'. ;)   My main concern is coming here and having difficulties reading general posts. Everyone is a bigot in one way or another.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Not to be a hypocrite and take this off-topic, but what exactly is DVirus?  Robot?  Alien?  Robotic alien?

I understand the hating all the hate part, but I have to agree with Lunchy on his hatred of excessive bad grammar.  Keyword being "excessive."  If you're supposedly both English-speaking and American-born and only a handful of individuals can actually read your post, then there's a problem.  As much as I don't like the idea of extending school days or years, at this point, that might just be what the doctor ordered.

here is  your answer LOL: ^^

@TX, yeah, i'm agree to you man. nobody is superior or inferior like each other.
if we talk about tecnology, all know that some countries has better than others, and i think that means for somes "SUPERIORITY", and right, they are superior, but the selfish in all the world makes hate in the world, and with this the war. but out of that, like simple humans, we are the same sh1t. we live and die like others. the points is the sight that you see the things.

^^
i couldn't understand all the text in this thread, and that makes me feel angry, i hate all of you.  lol
JK

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Sorry, had to add this because I think it's funny...

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is the same as calling a shoplifter an "unfunded shopper".  Both are breaking the law, but one seemingly deserves special latitude.

On topic; I agree that grammar has sunk to a new low in America.  I blame rich, white, christian people.  Which I hate.

While your at it....

Take away all the shoplifters and prices fall. Collateral damage: Security guards lose their jobs.

Take away all the illegal aliens and the countless aspects of American life that are driven by both a work ethic and strong emphasis on morality (generally speaking) suffer. Examples would be the service industry. The domestic care industry. I don't have three days to list all the affected industries but you get the point.

That isn't a pro anything or against anything stance, just the facts. What should be illegal is feeble attempt at solving this problem despite the massive amount of intellect we have working for us in our federal legislature. The only sane people in the entire equation are the ones that go somewhere for a better life and live by the book. It is everyone else that is effing nuts.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 8:26pm
Getting back on topic, the bad grammar is not just stateside. Check the sig.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 8:48pm
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:06pm
that was AWESOME! nice one Rican. "just because their BROWN" exactly.

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 9:45pm
Allegedly, gays are the greatest threat to America and interrupt the Mormon plan for heaven.
http://trailers.apple.com/movies/independent/8themormonproposition/8themormonproposition_r640s.mov?width=640&height=
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:13am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Thats one thing I never understood, over 2 years at my job talking to people on the phone I get cursed out for not being able to speak Spanish or Hmong, getting told on how its unfair and even being called a racist. Pretty soon its going to be a requirement to learn these languages to get a job.
Move to port isabel, brownsville, or south padre island in texas i got turned down from working at taco bell/KFC for not being bilingual i thought it was f***ed up for a minimum wage job
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:44am
Originally posted by TX2k7

so much hate here, its a shame... its none of our places to judge each other and their cultures (tho i understand it is an ever-present part of human nature). who are you to say that you are better than someone else? the fact is we are all human beings - well maybe not DVirus lol, but i digress - and there is nothing that makes any one persons life superior or inferior to anothers. i hope we can all learn to accept each others differences.
Sorry to take this off topic again but...

This post here shows what is so wrong with this country:  You say "...it's a shame..." but that is EXACTLY what is missing in today's America...there is NO shame.  It used to be one was ashamed of being a drunk, now boasting about one's drinking prowess is common; it used to be a woman would be ashamed to have a baby out of wedlock, now it is commonly accepted even approved; it used to be one would be ashamed of abusing drugs now it is a boast. Look at the wildly popular Girls Gone Wild videos, where girls have no shame whatsoever in behaving like common sluts.  In our pursuit of a politically correct universe there is NO stigma attached to almost any behavior and we are chided for daring to express disgust and distaste for fear of being called judgemental.  

You say "...there is nothing that makes any one persons life superior or inferior to another...", Tell the starving and persecuted North Koreans that their life and government are not inferior; tell that to the two gay men in Malawi who were just sentenced to 14 years of hard labor for the crime of holding a public engagement ceremony, tell THEM that their system of government is good, and fair, and superior to all the world... and so on and so on. 

Accepting differences does NOT mean putting blinders on and being afraid to speak up for what we believe, this is merely the coward's way of coping with the world.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:55am
Originally posted by HanFei

Allegedly, gays are the greatest threat to America and interrupt the Mormon plan for heaven.
http://trailers.apple.com/movies/independent/8themormonproposition/8themormonproposition_r640s.mov?width=640&height=
well, America as a whole really doesn't care what life-style people live. it's the older generations who have the problem. shows you how ignorant people are.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:51am
im small minded hillbilly ftp ftI
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:25pm
yep. didn't understand that at all..
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:21pm
lol^^

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 7:54am
stop blaming Canada you idiots

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 12:18pm
stop going on the forums drunk.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 5:48pm
lol stop bringing old threads back to life
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 2:07am
Make everyone carry a dictionary 

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 9:37pm
Time for its yearly bump

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12