FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

133 - 6 Rundown Ground war O_O

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 133 - 6 Rundown Ground war O_O
    Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:15am
WARNING:
This video contains scenes of extreme rap3, not recomended for the faint hearted.
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:33am
the enemy team is a bunch of dumb asses......no1 had cold blooded or used stingers or even hide during the CG´s....but well done indeed
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:17pm
Lol, Pure Carnage....I seen ppl tryin to use stingers but got $h!t on in  the process....
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:13am
I think my best Kill/Death ratio in Ground War was 82Kills & 9Deaths..I think that happened twice, Once in Karachi & once in Sub Base...Each game i called in 3Predator Missles, 3Hovering Harriers & 3 Pavelows...And not one person had a stinger to take em down.

What are the most kills you F|_|ckers have had in one game?
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:30pm
i think most ive had is about 73 to 4 and got a nuke in that match, that was on wasteland on dom ground war. i dnt snipe on wasteland, i use ump45 silenced, marathon, leightweight, ninja and stick to the outskirts, try it it works really well
 Post Reply Post Reply