| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Domination Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Domination Problem
    Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:25am
I have downloaded the Community Map Pack with the Domination game mode and maps. JP also downloaded that same map pack. The problem is when one of us hosts online, others can't join. It says you don't have the game mode downloaded. The game runs fine when I host and play alone. Anyone else have this problem?
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:37pm
Yup
i got the same problem.
i tried with my friends and he said the same sh1t, that we don't have the content. but offline mode works fine.

need fix it this mode, is pretty nice.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:02am
I went on the Epic forums and apparently the PC version has the same problem. Too bad. I think this would have been fun.
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:48pm
i think i might be able to cook a version for everyone to play - everyone will need the same cbp3 bonus packs - 1 and 2 came out years ago but was finally updated when 3 and 4 came out- 3 and 4 have also had 2 updates since then so 123 and 4 will nee dto be deleted and re-installed- to solve the Fx missing problem- a problem message recieved when one person downloads from ut3 mod.com and another person joins with the mod downloaded from say the ut3 in game community site or like filefront or summin else- they are different packages this will not work... i will let you know when i have cooked these packages ....
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:31pm
Ohh, sounds nice! but we got the same problem when both download the mode via Modbrowser on ps3, but don't work. anyway, sounds nice to heard you will fix it. ^^

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply