FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Funny **** youve done while drunk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Funny **** youve done while drunk
    Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:22pm
Heres my example, we were at a club and i was drinking with my buddies, and this "Healthy aka large" woman walksup to the bar and starts smiling and asking me how my night was, I took one look at her and said " Honey, with your size i bet your vagina's clit needs its own guest house :) , i got more but whats some funny **** youve said while drunk?

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:27pm
I was drunk once and said ''I need alcohol for my life to be entertaining and mildly bearable.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I was drunk once and said ''I need alcohol for my life to be entertaining and mildly bearable.

i like your humour lunchy, most people wont get why you said that , but i do, then again, i guess being an accountant is another reason for me to drink to right?

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I like your humour lunchy, most people won't get why you said that, but I do, then again, I guess being an accountant is another reason for me to drink too, right?
Fixed it for you! Just givin' you sh1t my man.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:24pm
lol

M1LF_N0SF3RATU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote M1LF_N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:36pm
one night at the bar i was so drunk i couldn't wait to get home so i took my gf downstairs to the toilet to get some . so we're doing our thing and the moment i was gonna ... my good friend had to open the doorlock with his 10cent taking pictures of us
Man Liberation Front
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:21am
I ordered a shot for a good looking girl on the end of the bar once then ordered her fat friend some cheeseballs.... when it came i walked over there the fat ass asked me why i ordered the cheeseballs and i told her it was to keep her busy while i was hitting on her friend.... she decked me in the face.... she hit harder then alot of men that have slugged me hahaha

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 5:40am
In the Marine Corps... middle of nowhere in the Mojave Desert...

The Marine Band and Silent Drill team were visiting and my First Sergeant assigned me to house and entertain them while at our base.  Since their last show was on a Friday, I had to entertain them over the weekend.  These are also the guys you see guarding the White House and opening the doors for the President.

I signed out 2 vans and the Colonel's car from the motor pool and took those fools to Tijuana Mexico for a good time.  The military flagged vehicles weren't allowed across the border, so we walked in.  A good time was had by all!  These guys went to every strip club, sex show and bar in the city.  They also insisted on closing the bars, which was cool with me.

Time to leave... we walked back to the border and the Navy Shore Patrol arrested every single one of us for crossing "Borders and Frontiers" after curfew.  I managed to get 14 of "The President's Own" thrown in the brig for a night and a late return to the base.

I returned to the base and slinked in to the First Sergeant's office expecting the worst.  He laughed his ass off and gave me a 72 hour pass saying that's the closest those guys had been to pussy since they fell out of one.  I never heard another word about it.  I guess you would have to understand USMC culture to see the humor in it but it was the funniest thing to happen to me when drunk.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:21pm
in a club in joplin missouri once i walked up to a really hot girl and asked her if she had crabs when she said no i asked her if she would like to get them tonite
oXxKroniKxXo420 View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxKroniKxXo420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:18am
got drunk chased a goose storm drain pond pure ****faced

Post Reply Post Reply