| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Call of Duty Clan Base (All COD Versions) > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ckc in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ckc in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    Posted: 30 May 2010 at 6:26am
do we need a section here as well i have a roster for ut3, but i also have a full team for cdmw2 and bbc2 so do we use a section here too or just keep it under ut3 clan base. (since ut3 is dead i would suggest that all those clans be put under a general clan section since we are all playing new games....those of us that are still together that is)
[/url]
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:55am
lol what do u mean ut3 is dead? its more active than when u returned lol
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol what do u mean ut3 is dead? its more active than when u returned lol

Sure it is.  The last few times I've logged on at night there were less than 30 people total in all modes including any locked servers (which there were none).  At the same time there were over 200,000 CODMW2 players online.  Would I prefer to find good games in ut3?  Heck yeah..but sadly it usually is very very slim pickings.

But there is really no need to start yet another "is UT3 dead" debate here...we're just stating the facts and are wanting a clan base section for ckc for this game as well.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 1:21pm
lol i know im not trying to debate or say that you shouldnt put a clan base up for mw2. i didnt mean anything by that post. i was just saying that imo ut3 is more active now than it was a few months ago lol... it may just be your timing when u look nfor games in ut3.. but when i go on i find 2 full vctf games on eu servers.. most of the time just 1 though and a half full server... some good warfare games.. duel is active and sometimes ctf... and some players are more active and some new people has joined.
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:10am
actually i agree with you matt and hope ut3 lives on its just sad to see the numbers so low! and i miss alot of the people who used to play. it was nice to see 7 of my clan in one game the other night and wish it had been ut3! i know if ut4 came out tomorrow all the original players would be there as it has had a very loyal following
[/url]
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:33pm

lol yeah wel compared to a year ago then it is far les active.. but comparing when u made ur return to now ut3 has stepped back up lol.. and yeah i would love if ut4 came out 2morro xD lol... if it actually had good advertsing and more support then it would have attracted more than a few hundred players lol

Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 1:53am

lol yeah wel compared to a year ago then it is far les active.. but comparing when u made ur return to now ut3 has stepped back up lol.. and yeah i would love if ut4 came out 2morro xD lol... if it actually had good advertsing and more support then it would have attracted more than a few hundred players lol

well actually since i returned last may, it actually was a year ago unlike those who have been told it was november (which was the main source of controversy),  so i have seen it fall off and granted it did get a bit of a boost so you are right there. It  helped me reform after the others left.
I remember when ut3 came out and had all the tv commercials and advertising it made me go out and buy the game and there was way more than a few hundred players and if ut4 came out the same way I'm sure it would see the same succsess and loyal followers return!
[/url]
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 3:45pm
lol i actually knew about the game from a game magazine.. i cant remember any advertisment for the game..... well what is the reason why ut3 is no where near as ppopular as other fps games...?
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 4:11pm

lol i actually knew about the game from a game magazine.. i cant remember any advertisment for the game..... well what is the reason why ut3 is no where near as ppopular as other fps games...?

It had commercials for a whole month of christmas that year and i saw it so much i said " Ihave to have that lol" As to why the others are more popular i could not tell you. I personally think the fantasy, alien aspect of Ut3 is so cool and think its better for young children to play them than these realistic games. some are a bit too realistic!

BTW MATT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i was surprised to see someone else with the same birthday as me. That makes you a bit coooler in my book lol!! Hope you have a good one!
[/url]
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

It had commercials for a whole month of christmas that year and i saw it so much i said " Ihave to have that lol" As to why the others are more popular i could not tell you. I personally think the fantasy, alien aspect of Ut3 is so cool and think its better for young children to play them than these realistic games. some are a bit too realistic!

BTW MATT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i was surprised to see someone else with the same birthday as me. That makes you a bit coooler in my book lol!! Hope you have a good one!
 yeah thats kind of true. alot of people who i know who have either saw me play ut3 at my house or played it for a short amount of time was turned of by it and thought it was ****... but they didnt get into the game enough to realize how intense, challenging and fun this game really is compared to the supposed "realistic" fps games that are much more noob friendly...
thats probably the case for alot of others who played the game and just got turned off by it before they even got into it.
and thanks man :). hey im cool in pretty much everyones book ;P joking xD haha..
 Post Reply Post Reply