Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this?
    Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 1:14am
Worth getting a used copy for $39? I heard good and bad reviews of it and played the beta when it came out, thought it was a little big but I didn't play it that much.. So Is it worth getting??
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 1:37am
Wat game u talking about mag. I think u can get cheapier in other places
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 9:28am
yeah VAG is playin again but we are currently tryin to vet out of sver..the game is good but repetitive its definately a good game to just play with ur friends it makes the game sooo much better
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 11:39am
@env_1ner well walmart and best buy price it at 59.99 and a used copy at game stop is 39.99 so I'd rather saving money that way

@Rev cool, I'll to add people who play mag and in the beta I played as sver, they're awesome :P I'm going to pick up the game this morning Smile
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 1:55pm
Just picked this up and about to try it out! I'm choosing SVER btw for any of you people who want to play lol

EDIT: Play a game against Valor and won! Was pretty fun, overall I like this game so far!
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
 Post Reply Post Reply