Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Loadouts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Loadouts
    Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 4:09pm
What is your favorite loadouts that you like to play as in MW2? Right now I beast with the M16 red dot, with a M1014 shotgun with grip for my back up :D.. Another Class I like is Scar silenced with M1014 as well. Giving the AK-47 a try now too.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 8:12pm
Ive basicly stopped playing it because its so awfull but I would normaly use Intervention, W/SOH and Akimbo maggeeeenuumms
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 10:41pm
MW2 gets annoying a lot, thats why I like BFBC2 better but I lost my touch in that game :( stopped playing it for like 2 weeks went back and played for two days and did terrible lol..

I'm now beasting with the AK-47 but about to go to 2nd Prestige Shocked
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 3:52am
Well I'm Rocking on Xbox now (9th Level 70 Prestige) & I Love using the Intervention+FMJ & M9 Akimbo's :D i Play S&D Core & Hardcore with this setup & i Luv it :P Quick Scoping is Fun :)
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 8:55am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Well I'm Rocking on Xbox now (9th Level 70 Prestige) & I Love using the Intervention+FMJ & M9 Akimbo's :D i Play S&D Core & Hardcore with this setup & i Luv it :P Quick Scoping is Fun :)
I wondered where the fook you'd been! You still got your PS3? What about Beast aswell lol?
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

It would take me until next summer to get to your level lol I sometimes like hardcore S&D but not a lot.. Well now I'm level 15 2nd Prestige and doing decent with Scar, awaiting the level to get the Tar :)
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

I wondered where the fook you'd been! You still got your PS3? What about Beast aswell lol?

BeAsT No longer Plays PS3 as far as i no..... He's thinking about selling his PS3 but not sure yet. Ever since he got a Xbox again He has been playing with his Old clan.

Me on the other Hand i still have my PS3 & Keeping it :D I Just find it hard getting use to the PS3 because my Mouse feels awkward on it Confused probably because my Kb/M adapter was made for the Xbox Embarrassed i do tell myself to go on PS3 but i allway's get drawn to the xbox LOL I'll defo come on 2nyt tho Smile
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 8:55pm
ump45 silenced with dual 44 magnums cold blooded commando bling

or m16silenced w/ red dot and grenade launcher i alternate between the silencer and grenade secondary with the original shotgun or the akimbo gaffitcka pistols

but i love using riot gear soon as someone sees u without a gun they run at you soon as their clips empty they either throw grenade or run its f***in hilarious
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
 Post Reply Post Reply