| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AR_Server

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AR_Server
    Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 4:52pm
The A-R Server is back for a short time to support the proposed vctf tourney.  16 slots, based in NY (ClanWarz Server).

It will sit in VCTF when not in use by A-R or those we loan it out to.  If you would like to use the server and we're not scheduled for anything, let me or Jibba know and we'll see if it's available.  FYI - Usually will not be available Friday nights.

Pub Settings:

Titan maps (still need to add most)
No Titan mode
No corruption
5 flags - 30 mins
KbM enabled
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:21pm
Good $h!t bro...So tired of those 15mins 3flags bull$h!t...
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:28pm
My 12-inch, crusty-a$$ shaft is ready for our drunken DM this Friday night. You guys bring the G@Y & I'll bring the h0m0.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

My 12-inch, crusty-a$$ shaft is ready for our drunken DM this Friday night. You guys bring the G@Y & I'll bring the h0m0.

Oh Ken Kaniff from Connecticut <3
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:35pm

Ummm, are you flirting with me Rivers?
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I laid out a trail of rose petals in our hotel room leading to an arsenal of condoms & a $hitload of booze that'll help you forget the night before!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:44pm

I laid out a trail of rose petals in our hotel room leading to an arsenal of condoms & a $hitload of booze that'll help you forget the night before!

Hopefully your fan isnt on so i dont smell your fart as soon as i enter the dungeon...
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Ummm, are you flirting with me Rivers?
Hmmmmm Aqua, insert a post here that'll make Two_Fase delete this thread.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:48pm
You know Two_Fase bro..."I could of lived without hearing that comment" as he puts up another explicit picture in the voice chat..
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 9:40pm

You know Two_Fase bro..."I could of lived without hearing that comment" as he puts up another explicit picture in the voice chat..

i stay consistent. gotta add visuals and wallpaper in the chat room
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 9:58pm
oh thats disgusting

glad to see A-R back in some UT3!
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 5:56am
ggs yesterday guys..... Loooool! PS: I could hear Arkos the hole match on Suspense.... ohh, and cool too see u in the tank Sick&aqua;-)
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 7:21am
Yep, good times.  That was the first time many of us played UT3 together in months.  I suspect after a couple days we'll have shaken the rust off and do a better job at makingt it harder for the other team to beat us.

I had to send that tank out for some work.  The aim is way off and some noob scratched the paint!
-- Thomas Jefferson
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 11:09am
I could hear U too for about 6-7 mins.... I gotta say! When u call out a racecar and stuff I lmao.
And that Noobi who stole ur tank in the start, after ur rant i think he pis sed his pants... Very funny:-)
PS: Jibba has improved a LOT since i last played him... very nice.
@: Chris- add me with ur current acc. so we can play s & d again...
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 2:31pm
aqua your tank was vital @ suspense yesterday.
gg
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 3:09pm
thanks shaker those were some good games against u guys yesterday
 Post Reply Post Reply