FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE PS3 is now CRACKED ! [JAILBREACK]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE PS3 is now CRACKED ! [JAILBREACK]
    Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 9:44am
http://psx-scene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64935

Many website talking about this topic. Search on google.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 4:54pm
Mmmm. Sounds nice. But what about the online mode? I think it couldnt be possible.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 8:06am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

Mmmm. Sounds nice. But what about the online mode? I think it couldnt be possible.

It would be possible i think. The only bad way is if Sony lock the jailbreack via the firmware...
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 9:41am
Sony will probably patch it and it's too expensive anyway lol.
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 9:49am
It will work for games that aren't online,But like Jake said,They'll patch it
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 9:55am
It's not expensive. Around 80$. Not sure if they can patch it. We'll see after the next firmware uploading....
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 2:39pm
Ohhh sure. Agree with jake too. Is obviously.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 9:37am
Firmware 3.42 lock the jailbreacking. pirates search around the dongle system for FINNALY crack the ps3.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 8:37pm
If you love games, good games, I implore you to buy your games from a store. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 9:49pm
As someone who writes 1,000s of lines of code each year (over 20k lines this year so far)... yeah, buy the damn software.  Otherwise somone is working for nothing-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

As someone who writes 1,000s of lines of code each year (over 20k lines this year so far)... yeah, buy the damn software.  Otherwise somone is working for nothing-
Ed Zackery.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 4:45am
And now the hack is done via a simple firmware flash (no usb/key required) the guy is being taken to court by the Almighty $0ny.

Regarding the current 3.55 modified fw (and all the fw's after this), it's still early days. I'll flash my system in the future when there's more customization in the xmb and all the old console emulators are up and running. Hopefully a stable version of network/mame will become available!

From a reverse engineering point of view the PS3 has done well! I wonder who will be first to RE the PS4?
 Post Reply Post Reply