Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PUT UP OR SHUT UP
    Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:20am
Draggy: YOU AND ME 1VS1 VCTF-MEGASTRUCTURE!!!11
right now or then some other day or maybe never!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:39am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

ok so WARFARE 1vs1 TORLAN. and DUEL on ARSENAL
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 7:13am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

I dont know, but i like ur ironic humor... very funny.
But i guess no one else get it.. maybe our nordic sense of humor...
Or im wrong, and its not funny at all.
Either way.. im confused.
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 7:16am
Yes Shakes, it was humour LOL

Unfortunately Draggy took it seriously and now i'm getting my a*s kicked Big smile

Draggy: but no Torlan, if you took it seriously you have to take the map also seriously: VCTF-MEGASTRUCTURE it is and nothing else!!!!

P.S You'll never find me there Evil Smile
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:48am
lol dragov went along w/ joking
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by Zellot

na jen i played 1 vs1 with one man and we both had one bot each that **** was intense, and 1 vs1 only in downtown is even more intense cause u have to think a head like 3steps so i see why he likes it

I would accept 2 vs 2, I've done that, I had GoDead on my side against I believe 2 other tRi guys, If you guys thought I was a bit bossy before..phewww that night I think I scared the **** outta GoDead lol. I know how intense warfare 2vs2, but 1vs1, doesn't mean jack, just duel it out.
ah bit bossy jen that's a understatement huh? you got everyone in iam but me and darakoom scare of you lol  
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by JPINATOR

2 vs 1? how does that sound reasonable? warfare is a team game, call me old fashioned but I rarely play true warfare anymore, back in the GOW days, everyone played fair, glitching, cheating, camping wasn't around, if you were caught, you were looked down on and probably got chewed out. I know how to play this game without that crap, the question is, does anyone else??? (que cricket noise) Anyway off topic, my apologies.

To challenge yourself to get better. Being able to beat odds. Envy & Lunchy did it all the time.

But I understand what your saying JP.
Hell yes we did.  3v1 on Downtown and beat em out in overtime by keeping em outa my prime.  I also 3-1'd against Duerden and Ace on Sinkhole, and it does make you play harder, smarter, better! 
man 2 vs 1 is stupid against pros, although i did kick mega_hott and jibba's as in downtown and i killed them both when they we're titans that **** was funny i killed mega hot with a redeemer and i killed jibba with a link i think that was classic, then held down their prime and waited for the redeemer to respawn twice and killed their core
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:31pm
Nice!!!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12