Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GrX AND fU K

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GrX AND fU K
    Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:25pm
What really humors me is the fact that we are DM clan turned multi-mode simply because no one had the testicular fortitude to play us. So we had to go outside our comfort zone to find people to play and EVEN THEN we still have trouble trying to find other people to play. I don't post on these forums as much as my other clan mates. But let me point something out.

While people like phantaci, deadaim, and pawwezy were dueling hardcore. I was out playing vCTF and Warfare non stop because I knew one day we would have a match outside our own turf. So when it comes to vCTF or Warfare I just have to make some practices rooms and explain stratedgy. Even though my clanmates are reluctant and have a hard time getting out of that deathmatch mentality from time to time. I can gurantee you my Strategic prowness will out match your team every time. I was planning strategies while you were still daipers.

So either get a match going, or shut up.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:25pm
nobody told you to call us out and play with your "average" players. You obviously thought you were going to win.
so ar played the fu k dream team?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:27pm

i could careless about the excuses... you field a team.. thats your team.. qM has fielded so many different combinations of our lineup and the last thing we would ever do is try and use a member as a scapegoat. we just win.. with whoever is online.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Helscream

What really humors me is the fact that we are DM clan turned multi-mode simply because no one had the testicular fortitude to play us. So we had to go outside our comfort zone to find people to play and EVEN THEN we still have trouble trying to find other people to play. I don't post on these forums as much as my other clan mates. But let me point something out.

While people like phantaci, deadaim, and pawwezy were dueling hardcore. I was out playing vCTF and Warfare non stop because I knew one day we would have a match outside our own turf. So when it comes to vCTF or Warfare I just have to make some practices rooms and explain stratedgy. Even though my clanmates are reluctant and have a hard time getting out of that deathmatch mentality from time to time. I can gurantee you my Strategic prowness will out match your team every time. I was planning strategies while you were still daipers.

So either get a match going, or shut up.

lol i can remember you making strategies for me before we were even officially qM.

true strategist!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Helscream

What really humors me is the fact that we are DM clan turned multi-mode simply because no one had the testicular fortitude to play us. So we had to go outside our comfort zone to find people to play and EVEN THEN we still have trouble trying to find other people to play. I don't post on these forums as much as my other clan mates. But let me point something out.While people like phantaci, deadaim, and pawwezy were dueling hardcore. I was out playing vCTF and Warfare non stop because I knew one day we would have a match outside our own turf. So when it comes to vCTF or Warfare I just have to make some practices rooms and explain stratedgy. Even though my clanmates are reluctant and have a hard time getting out of that deathmatch mentality from time to time. I can gurantee you my Strategic prowness will out match your team every time. I was planning strategies while you were still daipers. So either get a match going, or shut up.
LoL the beast has awoken! i feel sorry 4 fek n grx now!
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by SYZGAY

Originally posted by Blackfang

Originally posted by SYZGAY

I just read the first page of the thread and now you guys both can get rap3d if you want.....or u guys can merge and form a super team to get rap3d. no matter what happens theres no turning back.dagon to steal paw's word..... YOU ARE A CLOWN. f uk unstoppable in vctf?are you kidding me? they are a wannabe ar thats not even comparable.
LOL u do realise u played a mix of players... same stuff happened against Devil.
Then danjel and crister played and it was 5-0 every map. qM the best? qM the forum geeks!
5-0 every map wat ru talking about
You play against average players... what do you expect? You play against players who have never played in a clan match... what do you expect? Even I expected you lot to win, I would have been disappointed if you hadn't!
Well done on the win, doesn't mean anything though unless you play the best a clan has to offer. If you played against A-R's lower ranked players (so without Chris. help, DoD etc) you would beat them easy... play the with Chris etc, you get ****d 5-0 every map.
As I said, Fu K lost to devil with a weakened team... then the strongest team plays and its 5-0 every map. Well done on the win, you guys are certainly the best at:
  • Beating clans not at full strength
  • Spending the most combined time on a forum arguing
  • Laughing at your own posts (Pawwezzy)
  • Talking about how great you are at a 3 year old video game
  • And last but not least... getting rimmed daily by SYZYGYGYGYGAY the 45 year old virgin.
That said u guys are the best at footmodes without doubt... just don't claim to be the best until you've actually beaten it. Thats all I'm saying.
delusional
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

PS:
Danjel and crister(our main flag gay) did not play!
Its like taking out Pawcake from qM...
You won fair and sqare with the team we had, its ok.
But playing our top, would be a different match.
And qM promised us a rematch.
And saying skiller suk in vctf is bs and u know it.
listen shaker u n your 1mode noob bum bandits are making a bad name 4 the real EU beasts out there! shut up u mug!
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 5:51pm
I find it funny that Danjel thinks hes good....i mean lets look at the facts....

Every EU player thought Headhunter was a god in this game....he played in all the matches we had and i thought i was fighting a bot....honestly he got embarassed on EU and US hosts...i was outsniping him still on the EU host PLENTY of times...and easy, and i wasnt even sniping hahaha so trash....so with that stated, your opinions on how good a player is "skillwise", is COMPLETELY F U C K E D.

Fu K is garbage....we proved that already

NEXT
-Show me my Opponent-

iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Paw

I find it funny that Danjel thinks hes good....i mean lets look at the facts....

Every EU player thought Headhunter was a god in this game....he played in all the matches we had and i thought i was fighting a bot....honestly he got embarassed on EU and US hosts...i was outsniping him still on the EU host PLENTY of times...and easy, and i wasnt even sniping hahaha so trash....so with that stated, your opinions on how good a player is "skillwise", is COMPLETELY F U C K E D.

Fu K is garbage....we proved that already

NEXT

lawl paw I'm not meaning to sound like a c**t or anything but I'm no where near as good as i was b4.... i barely play UT3, your lucky if I'm on it once a week for more then a hole match.

Maybe a long time ago i was a GOD in peoples eyes but those times are gone. I Use to never miss a single shot with hit scan weapons & Would get massacres just missing about Confused I Moved on from UT3 Nearly 10 months ago.... No Wonder I'm rusty @ it :/
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 8:33pm
hmm, give me a day from a 6 month break and im as good as before basically, not that hard bro...and i was playing cod competeviley on GB and LANs and various other tournaments for cod, i hopped on and do as good....

Like i said....i was letdown

well maybe because im NiCe LiKe tHAt Cool

-Show me my Opponent-

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 9:03pm
Danjeil is still butthurt because F.U.K./Skiller didn't use him in the match vs qm? butthurt enough to create a SYZGAY tag?

i don't remember play'n in that match? lol and even though i have capped 1000 times in laggy eu servers on all the eu players, i still don't see what F.U.K. getting a beating from qm has much to do with me?

im done with laggy eu servers anyway so they wont be see'n me ingame since they only play in eu servers in the first place.

oh? i have killed Danjeil 3 or 4 times in one flag run a few times in laggy eu servers, maybe that explains his new tag?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 12:47am
Headhunter is right, I heard the same stories about not missing a single shot. Also witnessed it a few times but not too often since he was before my time.
And Paw, please try to remember that this is a video game.
Nothing more. ;)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Paw

hmm, give me a day from a 6 month break and im as good as before basically, not that hard bro...and i was playing cod competeviley on GB and LANs and various other tournaments for cod, i hopped on and do as good....

Well it might not be hard for you but for me as a Mouse User its very confusing coming from COD then UT3 with the Different Mouse Sensitivity's from Both games + the lack of Proper Mouse Support on UT3.  

I take it you play COD on Xbox? if so then maybe you could hit me up 1 day & get a few games whenever you have the time? ;D I Might not be as good as i was b4 on UT3 but Maybe i could impress you on COD?
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:33am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Originally posted by Paw

Well it might not be hard for you but for me as a Mouse User its very confusing coming from COD then UT3 with the Different Mouse Sensitivity's from Both games + the lack of Proper Mouse Support on UT3.  

I take it you play COD on Xbox? if so then maybe you could hit me up 1 day & get a few games whenever you have the time? ;D I Might not be as good as i was b4 on UT3 but Maybe i could impress you on COD?

Sure why not, my GT is PaWwWeEeZy
-Show me my Opponent-

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 1:21pm
idk man -_-
ive heard many stories saying maiden01, hunt4ams, and even pawweezy dont miss.
amazing aim? sure
perfect aim? not even close.
lol people get a lil worked up and say mayne he doesnt miss. (they really mean man i cant dodge or man i have no aim so he kills me first)
i know if paw or even if i hit every shot, we would be pretty much unkillable in 1on1 situations
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 4:37pm
aim has lots to do with the movement of both players, especially on controller
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 4:59pm

idk man -_-
amazing aim? sure
lol people get a lil worked up and say mayne he doesnt miss. (they really mean man i cant dodge or man i have no aim so he kills me first)
i know if paw or even if i hit every shot, we would be pretty much unkillable in 1on1 situations

but arnt we already? ;)
-Show me my Opponent-

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Paw

idk man -_-
amazing aim? sure

but arnt we already? ;)
LOL in clan matches i do work.
i sometimes i choke in pubs which is why i get bad ratings -_-
and 130 ping doesnt help ;)
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 10:23am
Originally posted by ax412

idk man -_-
amazing aim? sure

You got that right!!! :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123