FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SCIENCE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCIENCE
    Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 2:47pm
no you can recycle everything and the chemicals im talking about would be fine.

the market is wrong!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 7:47pm
I'm not saying it won't work. Rather, it is an inefficient use of energy. What source of heat would be used?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by HanFei

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

wrong...batteries won't hold enough electricity and there's no real solution to the battery problem.

high pressure from steam is extremely powerful and clean and there's plenty of water solar is FREE once you have the panels. once water is at a boil it takes a lot less heat to keep it that hot so once its hot enough there's very little energy needed. the steam could even be captured and re-used. also there's chemicals that could be used to help heat the water making it take even less energy.

Battery Capacity Counterpoint - Tesla Roadster
"The Tesla Roadster is certified to travel 340 kilometers (211 miles) on a single charge in normal European driving – but it’s easy to drive even farther."
http://www.teslamotors.com/about/press/releases/tesla-roadster-goes-distance-european-road-rallies

Even if we started with a steam car at 100 centigrade, the act of moving the vehicle removes energy from the system. This has to be replaced by some means, which has yet to be identified. Lowering boiling point and exothermic compounds represent additional cost and waste.

In short, we no longer use steam cars because the market decided these allocations of resources are inefficient.

he won't listen, han.. i tried telling him how dumb it would be to use steam.. harnessing the energy from our sun will be the future.. right now, i like the electric cars
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 11:22pm
listen to you? LMAO its not me that needs to listen. progressive energy!
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 5:37am
Science is God who is alien and im a believer...
Im just waiting for our next leap of evolution...
Do God fly with wings or in a spaceship?
Why is it that here was 33 workers who got saved from the mines... The capsule was named Fenix! Whats the longitude of Phoenix the city?
What was the date freemason went underground? How many?
Why is 33 the number... Why was it decided to lift out the miners 10.10.10?
Who the f*** decided this shait?
I tell you! This was a ritual of some sort..
At last a Bible quote:

Revelation 13:18   Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Can someone tell me the NUMBER here?
16! But....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 7:12am
Why is the US Government building 2012 survival bunkers in secret all across the Country? How much money is that costing? Why are rich people buying old missle silo's and paying a fortune to turn them into 2012 survival bunkers?

Just Another Conspiracy Theory?

Or what will happen December 2012?

I believe December 2012 will acually be 2000..the calendar is just off a little.

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 7:53am
What i refer to is hardly a conspiracy!!
That God is alien, is given anyhow. And that we are being served wrong teachings is also shining through... The bible is a holy book without a doubt, and the science within it is awesome!!
@Zizle: Check out my statements, specialy from the holy book. Also you as a believer in the jesus christ as in the bible, must be interested in why/what you believe in.. Its not ONLY soul you know:-)
Ohh! 2012 is only a number, it could easily be 2017. So whats so special with 2012? Cos i for sure dont know...
The numbers  that lies within the old texts is amazing and hardly a coincident... And if it is, its even a bigger achievement
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 10:11am
Shake religion is a personal thing to me! The bible may be a reference? Since we have no way of knowing 4 sure when Revelation even begins we don't even know if it applies to us. If im dead before Revelation begins then how would it apply to me? The mark of the beast only pertains to the people left alive as I understand it.

December 2012 or "2000 The Real Millennium" as i call it may be the beginning of Revelations???

A little over 2 years until we find out. Obviously the US government and some very rich and informed people think something is going to happen.

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 1:27pm
Or, it's just a bunch of people referencing each other on the internet, stirred in part by the film 2012.

Tyson is the man
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by HanFei

Or, it's just a bunch of people referencing each other on the internet, stirred in part by the film 2012.

Tyson is the man

I love this guy, one of the brightest and funniest scholars. Watch his interviews and clips , he has an amazing way of taking complex situations  and communicating them to anyone willing to listen. Btw 2012 is already debunked by Tyson (WITH ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC PROOF).

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 1:47pm
hahaha, thank you HanFei for posting that video! Good stuff!

Love the quote "If you go to Dec 21 and look at the star charts, it's true, the center of the galaxy, the Sun and the Earth, will come into perfect alignment, it will. What the site doesn't tell you is that it happens every year."
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 7:33pm
wow Mr Brilliant did a lot of talking and didn't clear up anything

what a dumbass
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 8:13pm
i can't wait till we are able to access the internet with our mind... if that happens, do you think that with time we will end up looking exactly like the classic "alien" description? there will be no need to talk since you can literally communicate with everyone with your mind.. i read Broca's Brain by Carl Sagan and his predictions of what will happen to the human race is dead on..we will eventually become machines because of our obsession with prolonging life. artificial organs, etc.. what if we are able to download our consciousness to an artificial brain (computer)? it makes sense... people could literally dedicate an infinite amount of time exploring the universe(s) or create their own and become "God(s)" of their universe. that's a type 3 civilization... we aren't even a type 1 yet lol
- Best Coast

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 2:00pm
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 3:58pm
Has anyone read anything about the ufos we've found orbiting close to the sun?
- Best Coast

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Has anyone read anything about the ufos we've found orbiting close to the sun?

lol, what?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 8:56pm
Yeah, I read about it and there are a few YouTube vids too. I haven't looked into it that much, just curious if anyone else has heard about it
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011