FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BioShock 3 Infinite

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BioShock 3 Infinite
    Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 9:00pm
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 2:00am
Read an article on this in the newest Game Informer, looks good
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 5:40am
wow sick ! whens it out??
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 2:08am
This is to answer Fehts question, sorry I had to erase it.

I personally played Bioshock and Bioshock 2. It's an awesome FPS player with awesome graphics. Bioshock and Bioshock 2 are both similar but have their differences, bioshock was set in the 1960's where bioshock2 was set in 1968. All taken place in this underwater city called Rapture, pretty much set up so people can escape from being overrun by the Government on land. Hell breaks loose, and I could go on about the crazy stuff that happens but you're main goal is to pretty much escape Rapture.

The Multiplayer isn't set up very well, imo.. but the campaign story and graphics are amazing! If you're curious, there is a demo in the PSN store, it's well worth it. Now Infinite, totally new, different from there previous titles, graphics again...looks awesome! What could go wrong with this. Unfortunately it won't be out till 2012.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 10:03pm
HEY!!! JP!! XD

and yea that game looks nice and if i have some spare dollars i might pick it up...in 2012 lol

inFamous > bioshock imo
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:18pm
how can you say that when you haven't even played Bioshock
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 7:15pm
yea i played part 2 and it was boring(i guess i just didnt know what i was doing) but from the gameplay it looks fun...i just think infamous was just a fast paste game with a good story behind it, and i love those type of gamesSmile....have you played infamous? its a great game you should try it, if you havnt already
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 12:44pm
This game, by far, looks like it could be the best out of the series.  Hopefully the world doesn't end in 2012 so I can play it...Censored
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 10:03pm
"...stop it, you're making him angry!" -IT'S ALREADY ANGRY!!!- rofl! great vid of an awesome series one that had it's own unique atmosphere (rapture) and the overall level design which made this game one of the best singleplayer fps made. #3 new settings, new team-combo powers?? thus nice gameplay, never the less a great game to watch out for.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:20pm
I agree ^^^
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 9:21am
Well i must say tbh i never played Bioshock 2 though. Played through #1 multiple times and was with DeadSpace (imo) the best single players EVER! both games atmosphere's suck you up and never let you go.. one rollercoaster of epicness! and thus both rightfully claimed 'Game of the Years'.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 4:34pm
If there was one thing that BioShock did right, it's definitely atmosphere! That game was amazing!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 9:00pm
Yo JP (you sexy little MaMa, you) I forgot to tell you that I picked up BioShock 2 about 2 weeks ago at Target for $20! Yeah it's more of the same, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing, now is it? The online competitive is mediocre at best, but I didn't buy it for MP. The graphics, atmosphere & sound is really all I need. A complete steal at $20!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 7:21pm
I'm tired of waiting for this game, I know its supposed to be out this spring but I want some videos.. demos... something to wet my appetite :(
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 9:58pm
That's hot

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply