Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM and KmA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM and KmA
    Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 1:47pm
i should have clarified.. rounds not full games..
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Originally posted by TX2k7

if u both play on US East Coast servers, u should hv the same ping
im starting to doubt your intelligence again= u need to read up on ping= i could have 120 ping n he could have 130 on a east coast but that dosent mean i have a better connection because he will allways have the better more stable connection because his will be across land and is about a 1000 miles closer than i am and in case u hadn't realised there is 1 big fck off ocean between da uk n usa! its not a problem 4 me 2 play im just pointing it out! its fact so plz check up on this

I can't believe you still trying to get 1v1 warfare matches going strider omg and after that you think people are dumb? Start by checking yourself mate cause ya got a hell of a problem man...
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 2:23pm

im starting to doubt your intelligence again= u need to read up on ping= i could have 120 ping n he could have 130 on a east coast but that dosent mean i have a better connection because he will allways have the better more stable connection because his will be across land and is about a 1000 miles closer than i am and in case u hadn't realised there is 1 big fck off ocean between da uk n usa! its not a problem 4 me 2 play im just pointing it out! its fact so plz check up on this
depending on where u live, you are probably closer to the server.
shaker and skiller and dagon ping better to american servers then i do -_-
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by oOPS_H34DShOtS

I can't believe you still trying to get 1v1 warfare matches going strider omg and after that you think people are dumb? Start by checking yourself mate cause ya got a hell of a problem man...    
my only problem is dimwits like ya self!
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 2:52pm

my only problem is dimwits like ya self and premature ejaculation!

there, fixed it for ya. 
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Fatal1st

there, fixed it for ya. 

bhahahahahahaha does he have balls first of all? i don't think so... he must be lonely to be playin 1v1 WF that's all... ahhhhh poor little guy don't start cryin there don't worry someday you might just find a friend that's the same to you... a N00B but at least he will be the only one to understand you!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:00pm

there, fixed it for ya. 
ROFL thats damn funny! my gal said u must know me well!
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:02pm

there, fixed it for ya. 
ROFL thats damn funny! my gayboi said u must know me well!
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by ax412

Nah, phantaci you'll still probably be closer by several hundred miles, depending in where in Cali you live...

Manchester to NYC - 3471 miles

Sacramento to NYC - 2506 miles

I don't blame you for not playing 1v1 warfare, that is about as boring as it gets! To each his own though...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by chisox666

Nah, phantaci you'll still probably be closer by several hundred miles, depending in where in Cali you live...

I don't blame you for not playing 1v1 warfare, that is about as boring as it gets! To each his own though...
im in monrovia
im closer but some EU guys ping better then me which makes no sense.
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:59pm

Nah, phantaci you'll still probably be closer by several hundred miles, depending in where in Cali you live...Manchester to NYC - 3471 milesSacramento to NYC - 2506 milesI don't blame you for not playing 1v1 warfare, that is about as boring as it gets! To each his own though...
phant knows i will duel him on a US server if he plays me there! i was looking forward to him owning me with crazy shots on a US host XD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 7:11pm
strider you just gotta follow me lol, it's hard to motivate me to play most of the time I just watch.
I personally feel like I make duel unfun sometimes. 
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 8:51pm
lol actually i got fun "trying" to kill you haha next time i'll try to give a good challenge :P hey btw your "friend" mishap is a real f***ing idiot man... he came into warfare with me n darakoom and f***ing ruined the game by taking the orb and hiding himself doin nothin...
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 9:25pm
what a noob -_-
has anyone beat him yet?
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:23pm
idk but there was this guy earlier g11dean or somethin that seemd to be playing pretty much like pawweezy lolll
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 10:47pm
paw is a noob lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 10:33am
yeah devil associate has beaten mthat mishap_xX guy.. saw that a couple days ago.. or might of been yesterday not sure xD lol
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 11:07am

im in monrovia
im closer but some EU guys ping better then me which makes no sense.

It's gotta be the connection. I thought I remember reading that many places in the EU offer crazy fast internet, faster than what we get here. if that's true, then maybe that's the reason. Time to upgrade from that dial-upWink
get fragged

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 12:43pm
lol :( I got verizon 
3mb download
756 upload
remy and the cali fna guys sall ping better then me idgi
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 1:58pm

lol :( I got verizon 
3mb download
756 upload
remy and the cali fna guys sall ping better then me idgi

That does seem kind of slow for the DL. Time to upgrade to Comcrap or Uverse.
get fragged

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 2:04pm

lol :( I got verizon 3mb download756 uploadremy and the cali fna guys sall ping better then me idgi

3mb? holy crap!! yup thats where the bad ping is coming from lol, I hope you're not paying a lot for that crap
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

lol :( I got verizon 3mb download756 uploadremy and the cali fna guys sall ping better then me idgi

3mb? holy crap!! yup thats where the bad ping is coming from lol, I hope you're not paying a lot for that crap
lol nah its like 19.99 a month.
LOL it use to be 1mb download

i could possibly get fios
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 2:50pm

mines 2.7 down n 640 up
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 3:37pm
wow. i get 15 down and 4 up and it's still way less than the Japanese get. you should see them knife people from 25 feet away in MAG.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by BAIN

wow. i get 15 down and 4 up and it's still way less than the Japanese get. you should see them knife people from 25 feet away in MAG.
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234