| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Demo Release

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demo Release
    Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 3:21pm
Guess what?

Electronic Arts has announced that a demo for the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuitreboot will be coming on October 26. Check out the trailer for the new multiplayer in which players can finally be the cops trying to ruin the fun of the racers.

that's Tuesday...sweet...see you guys online
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 1:33pm
just a heads up.  the demo will only be up for about 2 weeks and will be taken down on the 9th of November.  so get it while you can.  
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 6:57pm
PSN will be updating around 2-5pm PST, which is when PlayStation 3 users will have access to the NFSHP demo.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 8:29pm
DEMO is up!  you have to search for it in the PSN store. see you guys then!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 9:44pm
Thanks Ether, was getting frustrated not seeing the Playstation store being updated.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 12:17am
Hope ppl get into the action... Between ether and i's blood battle we had we set some pretty good times lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 12:04pm
I'm a little disappointed in the demo. This game is on my questionable list now.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I'm a little disappointed in the demo. This game is on my questionable list now.

It was that bad? I DL'd the demo last night before i went to bed, so i haven't tried it yet. That'll suck if its bad since theres a lot of people on here looking forward to this game.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 1:08pm
i'm not disappointed at all.  its a demo and therefore the options and playing ability will be limited.  i just see a ton of possibilities for the game.  i really enjoy the Autolog system.  seeing your friend beat you and having battles for the best time going back and forth is hilarious.  that's how it went for Seph and i.  i beat his time, he beats mine, i say f***, he says f*** and it starts all over again.  it's going to be a riot when this comes out on the 16th.  
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 1:36pm
hope your right. i need a new game.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 2:51pm
I was pleasantly surprised ... This is my first racing game on a console and was very skeptical.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 11:42pm
I liked it!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

This is my first racing game on a console.
its obvious!^

Ether, you have a day's practice ahead of me, don't worry I will get use to it! Seph... I'm sorry! Better luck next time
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:18am
i'll beat it when i get on again, i only played for a lil under and hour and got that time ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 12:43pm
the demo is now over.  you have to purchase the game now to play.  
 Post Reply Post Reply