| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who's winning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's winning
    Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 11:29pm
i forget what time i posted on there...i'm pretty confident that i'm under 13 minutes.  but during that entire race i had either a koeniggsegg or a bugatti right on my tail.  i honestly believe that is the hardest race in the game.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
ffrr View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 8:01am
I finally platinum'd  this today (with the exception of the add-on races).

I got that 44miles race out of the way on my 10th attempt! (yes I spent over 2 hours on one race lol). If you get out ahead of 1st as soon as poss, and then just stick to the sides, boosting when possible, you can get the finish about 40 seconds ahead of 2nd place. (I didn't even use the fastest car either, and completed it in about 14mins:30secs)

I then started playing online... I swear the cars go a lot faster than they do during normal game play, especially the Bugatti range.

The interceptors online are heavily biased towards the racer. And the damage is at best a joke! LOL...

I had great fun rampaging (10-0) this Spanish guy today, after 5 timeouts (me escaping off into the distance), because he obviously didn't know the maps well, I resorted to smashing the hell out of him each time (cop or racer regardless) which was actually really fun, more so than racing.

Now I just have to work on my getting some better race times ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234