FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ps3's ut3 fails over 360

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ps3's ut3 fails over 360
    Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

strategy is involved in killing.... that's what makes someone a good killer in ut3

i know that.. im a pretty good killer myself :)... i meant as in duel you have map control etc... timing the armor.. being in a better position that the opponant all of that.. u can have someone who is smart... and then someone who is a better killer.. in duel.. the smarter dueler would win.. not nessaccarily the better kill would win the duel.. so duel isnt al about killing thats what im geting at... so beating someone in a duel.. dosent exactly make the winner a better player...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

wow thats funny cause ive beatn tuna, minnow, q80, demonise, veritas, carlang, kenpanchi in duel at least a few times or so, and on that note do you think big sh1t about yourself cause you beat tuna a time or 2?  dude you really are just a f** and thats about it, i could care less about how good you are or think you are.  ive allways been bout respect and would rather play with people who are cool and not some little mouthy f**s.
you're proud because you've beaten them? O:  BAHA, big whoop. that's a perfect example, ALL those people are better than you, but somehow you managed to beat them. Who said I was big shyt?  Duel doesn't always determine who's better. Whether I lose a duel to him or you or anyone, I'd still be better then him, you, and that other person   o_o;  LOL Should I give a f***? I never played UT3 to find friends  (:  I played it to have fun, and I had plenty of fun raypin garbage players like yourself. Exactly how am I mouthy? Because I told you and Tewna I'm better than ya'll?  XD  Oh dear   </3
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 5:15pm
last warning, change the subject
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 6:39pm
but why? everyone loves to read trash talk.. look at how many views this thread has gotten in the past two days lol. no one wants to read a thread about iTDM or hornets vs bees. people want to see trash talk between good players. this game is dead as hell and there is no reason to not let people trash talk about a game. why can't you just move it to the fists of fury section?

@penguin
that's your opinion. the funny thing is that i have never noticed you killing me more than i kill you. we can go back and forth all day XD! yes you are a better flag runner than i am but that doesn't make you a better player. read the first 2 pages and see if i ever mentioned your name in a negative way.. you quoted me and talked **** so of course i'm going to talk **** back.. i never lost this argument against you btw. you have a really nerdy sense of humor
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 7:34pm
The amount of views are from the same 4 people that write in this thread, most everyone hates reading this kind of crap, no one cares about who thinks who is better.

Not only that, as you can tell we are trying to change how this website is perceived because the last year this website was the place to go to complain and b**** about each other.. that's the only thing people did on here. A lot of us are sick and tired of reading this, and we are here to change it to be a GAMING website.. not a childish, soap opera website.

There are two kinds of trash talk, fun/good trash talk where everyone is having fun, joking around and are noticeably having a good a time. Then there is the bad/stupid trash talk where everyone b****es and complains about the stupidest **** known to man and 90% of the people who are on this site just laugh at how serious everyone is about the issue.

I'm going to leave it at that, don't bother arguing with me on this.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 7:40pm
YEAH TEWNA!
GAWD   XD
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 7:50pm
Hey Tuna's roomates, i just want you to know that your assumption is correct in that this site is full of nerdy whiney b****es, HOWEVER, your friend Tuna's main claim to fame on this website is how he argues with a 40 year old man ( thats right 40) named syzygy on this site constantly, so the next time your at a bar with him, raise your glasses and say "heres to Tuna (or whatever his real name is), now someone get this man a 40 year old c o c k to suck on". Oh and drink responsibly ;) 

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 8:50pm
wow, thanks man. i know you feel left out sometimes, but don't worry, i'll be sure to pop a squat and pitch a poppin hot loaf right on your forehead
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Penguin

YEAH TEWNA!
GAWD   XD

if you were standing in front of me right now i would do a handstand and fart right in your face

lol
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 9:00pm
yingyangin - "This one time i let ants crawl up my d!ck hole and they laid eggs in my ball sac and then little ants crawled out my asshole"

- Best Coast

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 9:54pm
Tuna, feel free to leave and never come back. Find your way back to the 7 360 players that may care. So in short, Piss Off!

On a side note, rednecks from Alabama shouldn't be allowed to talk trash. Shouldn't you be making babies with your first cousin?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Hey Tuna's roomates, i just want you to know that your assumption is correct in that this site is full of nerdy whiney b****es, HOWEVER, your friend Tuna's main claim to fame on this website is how he argues with a 40 year old man ( thats right 40) named syzygy on this site constantly, so the next time your at a bar with him, raise your glasses and say "heres to Tuna (or whatever his real name is), now someone get this man a 40 year old c o c k to suck on". Oh and drink responsibly ;) 

i don't drink, don't do drugs, don't steal.. As a matter of fact i never do a dam thing wrong and i never have! So you try'n to claim im old or that ive posted on this site to often is ment to insult me? You are fk'n MISTAKEN! I can't be insulted genius! To be insulted there has to be some kind of insult and there will never be a legit insult thrown my way so your wasting your time try'n! I suggest you have another drink and rethink your lame attempt and just chill
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Tuna, feel free to leave and never come back. Find your way back to the 7 360 players that may care. So in short, Piss Off!

On a side note, rednecks from Alabama shouldn't be allowed to talk trash. Shouldn't you be making babies with your first cousin?

how can you call me redneck when birmingham, alabama was the center of the civil rights movement? do you know where the term "redneck" came from? i doubt it. you're just another ignorant eu b**** who wishes his d*** was half the size of mine. how about you suck a fart out of my ass. the funny thing is that southside, bham is pretty cool. have you ever heard of UAB? the first heart transplant was at UAB hospital (UAB stands for University of Alabama at Birmingham for you retarded f***s). if you ever want to talk about anything to do with science and history, let me know.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by yingyangin

i don't drink, don't do drugs, don't steal.. As a matter of fact i never do a dam thing wrong and i never have! So you try'n to claim im old or that ive posted on this site to often is ment to insult me? You are fk'n MISTAKEN! I can't be insulted genius! To be insulted there has to be some kind of insult and there will never be a legit insult thrown my way so your wasting your time try'n! I suggest you have another drink and rethink your lame attempt and just chill

lmao syzygy, these guys are in love with us. little do they know that we could talk circles around them.. i mean c'mon... their jokes are f***ing retarded
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 11:58pm
Im used to people try'n to get to me.. but i just brush off the haters

plus Yang is harmless and Spamguin just fk's around like me so its all good
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 12:02am
hahah me too. i've been hated ever since ut3 came out on the 360. it's fun for me.. if you read over my **** talk posts i totally get to them every time lol. that's one thing deadaim never realized, he looked like a moron.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

lol, you're just a lonely nerd who has been playing ut3 for the past 3 years but still sucks.
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 1:01am
moved..out of control tuna
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234