| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team JFF General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

JFF v PcX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFF v PcX
    Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 2:21am
JFF U.S. Played played PcX in a best of 3 5v5 TDM

Team JFF:

JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL
JFF_LucaSky
JFF_golgaroth
JFF_BLACK_X
JFF_KaMaKaZiE

Team PcX:

PcX_Rocker
PcX_Indigojinn
PcX_FucFace
PcX_TurkishWeegs
staggy_

Map 1: Deck

JFF wins

Map 2: Defiance

JFF wins

crashstar4
luc76985 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote luc76985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 11:39am
w00t!
PSN - luc76985
XBL - Simon Zoe
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 11:39am
looks like you had fun :D

what were the actual scores? any close matches?
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 4:47pm
Well done GuysWink
Sunny-Dis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sunny-Dis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 12:02pm
I heard you all have an awesome server.  We're (clan W-Lrd) trying to setup a UT3 server and digging for the best options right now.  Appreciate any info you can throw our way...SD
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 1:58pm
I get the Jff server from clanwarz, it pretty good most of the time, sometimes a little laggy for us UK players.
luc76985 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote luc76985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Sunny-Dis

I heard you all have an awesome server.  We're (clan W-Lrd) trying to setup a UT3 server and digging for the best options right now.  Appreciate any info you can throw our way...SD

I've been trying to set one up recently also.  I had one that ran well w/ clanwarz in the past but I stupidly canceled it for no reason.
When I went to set a new one back up, a couple weeks ago clanwarz told me they didn't have the staff to help me get it set up.  So I tried MidnightGaming.  I was really optimistic about Midnight Gaming, and although I went back and forth with their tech people for a while, they couldn't get a server to run for me either.  So now I'm with Art of War Central.  There was a solid week of back and forth with their tech people before a server finally came up...for about half an hour :(  then it disappeared again, and now I'm pretty much over it.
So...good luck.  Let me know who you go with, if they get one to work for you.
PSN - luc76985
XBL - Simon Zoe
Sunny-Dis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sunny-Dis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 11:21am
Thanks for the info!  We've been leaning towards CW as they have less bad publicity than the others and they're the only ones so far with a server in Spain.  Will let you all know what happens.  Thanks again...SD 
 Post Reply Post Reply