| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team JFF General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

JFF IN BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team JFF
Team JFF

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFF IN BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2
    Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:04am
TEAM BB2

JFF_FFRR
JFF_RAZIELGAL 
JFF_ GEORGE
JFF_MULTI-KILL
JFF_JAYDIBABI
JFF_CALIBER

ALL GOOD FUN!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 5:26am
right on guys, just in time 4 da vietnam pack....see y'all on da battlefield! we'll hv to join up sometime
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 10:53pm
BFBC
Originally posted by JFF_RAZIELGAL

TEAM BB2

JFF_FFRR
JFF_RAZIELGAL 
JFF_ GEORGE
JFF_MILLIKILLBILL
JFF_JAYDIBABI
JFF_CALIBER

ALL GOOD FUN!!

Nice! Good to see ya'll playin Thumbs Up.  We'll look for you in game :)
Novice_Surgery View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote Novice_Surgery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 1:20am
Who is "JFF"? Is that a new clan cKc is going to be playing with? Also, pamkitten can u still do my signature image please and thank you.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Novice_Surgery

Who is "JFF"? Is that a new clan cKc is going to be playing with? Also, pamkitten can u still do my signature image please and thank you.

@Novice JFF is a clan we had some good matches with on UT3 so we want to try to setup some matches on BFBC2 as well.  Its always cool for us to see familiar "faces" from UT3 on BFBC2.  Sorry about the sig.  Triphop's laptop died and all my Photoshop files were on there.  I'll work on it after I re-install on mine.

@JFF Sorry to hijack your thread.  Novice is a BFBC2 recruit for us and not from back in the UT3 daysWink.    
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 2:50pm
I just loaded up BF and there's a 1.7gb update... which is gonna take me 3 hours to grab *sighs*. I take it there are new maps then?

ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 8:32am
the new maps are pretty cool... and can't wait for the Vietnam pack, which is any day soon... no doubt the game will have a surge of players again when that comes out.

raz... I just noticed you listed Bill as multi-kill-bill, it should be JFF_Multi-Kill  ;) ...I dropped his name because of some of the messages he was getting :>

see you guys on the battlefield!
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by ffrr

the new maps are pretty cool... and can't wait for the Vietnam pack, which is any day soon... no doubt the game will have a surge of players again when that comes out.

raz... I just noticed you listed Bill as multi-kill-bill, it should be JFF_Multi-Kill  ;) ...I dropped his name because of some of the messages he was getting :>

see you guys on the battlefield!

Sorry now its rightWink 
 Post Reply Post Reply