Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Assassins Creed III
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The List

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The List
    Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 4:41pm
Just wanted to start a list of who has the game and wants to get some good games/matches going sometime. I know this will be a short list right now cause i haven't heard many people talk about it here yet. I'm hopeful it will grow in time when people see how good it is. Just post your PSN and/or your XBL and i'll keep a running list at the top here.

Milly - Milly27 (PSN)
Fluffy - fidelio5 (PSN)
Inhumane Killa - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (PSN)
Xposure - D13_Xposure (PSN)
TX2K7 - TX2K7 (PSN)
Zellot - Zellot (PSN)
OneMan1Army - OneMan1Army (PSN)
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 5:06pm
fluffy-fidelio5

dont bother me until I finish story mode
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 5:28pm
well all depends how much time you dedicate to it you might be awhile. Theres a lot of side mission to do. When did you start it? is that your psn or xbl?
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 5:37pm
Its PSN: (fidelio5) ... it'll take a while to finish you're right

Give me a couple more days to get into it then ill be ready to stab you.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 5:42pm
dont worry that wont be hard to do. all i've been doing is playing story so far. i only played about 6 matches so far. so i'm not good at it yet, but its fun as hell. have you played multiplayer at all yet? 
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Milly

dont worry that wont be hard to do. all i've been doing is playing story so far. i only played about 6 matches so far. so i'm not good at it yet, but its fun as hell. have you played multiplayer at all yet? 

not at all, I was so rusty I had to do the virtual training a couple times just to remember the counter strikes weapon selection controls.

I really Like how they changed the pistol targeting, makes it fun as hell to use

I'll try Multi play tomorrow after 1 full night of story mode tonight
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 6:00pm
Yea the changes they made to the combat are a huge plus. Being able to use 2 weapons at once is great. Well your in for a treat when you play multiplayer. What i will recommend tho. If you get into a group that just runs around and doesn't try and do it stealthy or the right way just get out of that group. Cause its not nearly as fun as when your in a good group with everyone doin it the right way.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 6:05pm

Yea the changes they made to the combat are a huge plus. Being able to use 2 weapons at once is great. Well your in for a treat when you play multiplayer. What i will recommend tho. If you get into a group that just runs around and doesn't try and do it stealthy or the right way just get out of that group. Cause its not nearly as fun as when your in a good group with everyone doin it the right way.

will do. Hopefully we can get a good list here and get some good groups goin.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

will do. Hopefully we can get a good list here and get some good groups goin.

thats my hope but we'll see how it goes.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 8:24pm
I Have it, beat it in 2 days lol didn't really take that long and was easy but fun :D I don't play the online that much because of Black Ops but hit me up if you want to play -  InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

I Have it, beat it in 2 days lol didn't really take that long and was easy but fun :D I don't play the online that much because of Black Ops but hit me up if you want to play -  InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2

psn?
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 11:38pm

Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

psn?

Sorry, InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 is my psn
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 6:21pm
I'll be on from 7pm - 12 US Eastern time if any one would want to join. Remember set your router if you have been having issues. Enable UPnP and you should be good.
 Post Reply Post Reply