FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fav. Track and car?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fav. Track and car?
    Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 11:04am
Mine is Nurburgring Norschleife: Audi R8...
Tu just drive around making corners faster and faster... One thing tho. In the real world the last straight is uphill not downhill. And the course is much more up and down... Blind corners etc..
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 11:26am

My Evo X

and for the track i'd pick Monaco (Cote d'Azur)

Uploaded with
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Tu just drive around making corners faster and faster... One thing tho. In the real world the last straight is uphill not downhill. And the course is much more up and down... Blind corners etc..
Yeah, that's my favorite course too. There's nothing like hauling ass through the German countryside. My '09 GTR Spec V seems to do pretty good there. That's the car I've driven the most.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Yeah, that's my favorite course too. There's nothing like hauling ass through the German countryside. My '09 GTR Spec V seems to do pretty good there. That's the car I've driven the most.
I forget the course's name but it has a straightaway of 3.23 miles long. There is nothing like pushing my gt-r (same as bain's) to 230+ miles an hour!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 7:30pm
It's LeMans but they call it Circe De La Sarthe in GT. Yeah, the GTR rules but I'm running alot of Expert and Extreme races against race cars now and it just can't hang with them. But I do want to buy the "Black Mask" edition and fix it up.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 8:15pm
im only on level 18. I can do some expert races but still waiting to go extreme. Im trying to find a vehicle to do the "Historic racing car cup" in expert. Did you buy one or win a cup to aquire a vehicle specifically for it?
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 7:17am
Well, when it comes to cars. I'm all about American muscle. Those European cars might have high RPM and might go 0-60 a bit faster. But once I hit third gear its game over. The Corvette ZR1 C6 and the Viper SRT 10 ACR are my favorite cars simply because they have the power, and light weight which is good power to weight ratio, and their engines sound monstrous. The handling is superb and since they are both FR cars, you can do a little bit a drifting on critical turns to help you overtake. My favorite track would have to be Special Stage Route 5, simply because it looks damn sexy. The 24hr Nurburging is pretty damn epic as well. Only reason I dislike because its mostly narrow so unless you get 1st place off the bat, it is very difficult to overtake.

I will say this, the Formula Gran Turismo Championship is a b****. I was able to get all gold, but you have to drive flawless for 20 laps over 6 tracks. Then you have the championship which is a combination of the 6. So 12 in all. Probably the most difficult race I have experienced yet. The cool thing is the last 2 races might have rain, and if that's the case its easy breeze simply because the AI turns into grandma when it rains.

The Circuit De La Sarthe (Le Mont) is annoying as hell. It has to be the most un-leveled track in the game.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Ppareja76

im only on level 18. I can do some expert races but still waiting to go extreme. Im trying to find a vehicle to do the "Historic racing car cup" in expert. Did you buy one or win a cup to aquire a vehicle specifically for it?

still working on that one. i got a ferrari race car as a gift that's gotten me 1st in the first race but a really distant 2nd in the second race.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 10:50pm
Looks like I have a long way to go then...
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 4:18am
you'll get a Veyron if you win the Gran Turismo cup , going fast as hell but drives like sh!t

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply