FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Q3AA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Q3AA
    Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 9:54pm
the thing is that those vids were random tdm matches.. when you play a tdm pug it's way more fun and a lot more action.. i tried playing ut3 a couple of days ago and it was like playing halo it was soooo slow. trust me, quake is the ****. can't wait for nexiuz since it's on the same engine and hopefully it has no autoaim like Q3
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

the thing is that those vids were random tdm matches.. when you play a tdm pug it's way more fun and a lot more action.. i tried playing ut3 a couple of days ago and it was like playing halo it was soooo slow. trust me, quake is the ****. can't wait for nexiuz since it's on the same engine and hopefully it has no autoaim like Q3
its funny you say that cause after a couple hours of quake going back to ut3 everything feels like its lagging, i literaly deleted the game from my hard drive cause i thought i was lagging on my host when i was dueling, thought the data was ***ed up or something.  even seif said the same thing. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

those vids don't make the game look good.. it looks generic.. but if its fun to play thats what really matters
word of warning syz, make sure you play the demo first cause alot of ut3 players didnt like it.  most did but jkd, keshire, jasonkills, ect not into it.  its kick ass for me but quake 3 was my 1st love for fast pace fps's and most people dont realize that almost all of ut3 is based off of quake, the weapons, the health and armor, game play mechanics, power ups, if anyone doesnt know----------quake is basicaly the father of ut3, its pretty much a template imo.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

those vids don't make the game look good.. it looks generic.. but if its fun to play thats what really matters
word of warning syz, make sure you play the demo first cause alot of ut3 players didnt like it.  most did but jkd, keshire, jasonkills, ect not into it.  its kick ass for me but quake 3 was my 1st love for fast pace fps's and most people dont realize that almost all of ut3 is based off of quake, the weapons, the health and armor, game play mechanics, power ups, if anyone doesnt know----------quake is basicaly the father of ut3, its pretty much a template imo.

i think the reason why they didn't like it much is because ut3 on console relied heavily on how skilled the person was at either killing or flag running but in QAA it's all about out smarting your opponent. of course you have to be good at killing but it's a lot different than ut3. you can die a lot fast on QAA if you f*** up because it's a faster paced game.

(rant)duel on QAA takes a lot more skill than ut3 duel. i have no idea why they didn't include a duel mode or a way to host dedicated servers... they better come up with an update fast to fix the online bugs and they better add a dedicated server option and duel mode.
- Best Coast

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 8:24pm

qaa takes more skill cuz of the ping LOL jk

but nah they are different
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Seif was telling me the same thing last night Death.. to try it first.. but its almost free lol so i'll just get it and play it when you guys do.. i don't haft to love it to have fun playing it with you guys.. im sure from how Seif described it that its fun to play.. im not as picky as JKD.. he don't really like ut3 either lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 12:27am
'll be sure to turbo tbag you XD
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 2:06am
you haft to have a bag to do that v4gina boy :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

'll be sure to turbo tbag you XD
lol
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 7:53pm

you haft to have a bag to do that v4gina boy :)
LMAO
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 4:34pm
Trying to set up some competitive 2v2 matches. Grab a partner and hit me up on xbl. We're playing type-z tonight sometime
- Best Coast

BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 6:04pm
Tuna-fishy, who all from the 360 plays this game; any of the ut3 old-school guys?  
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 5:42am
yeah some do. liberty, kupcake, seifer, phantasi, bum, kali, remy.
jkdman, q80face, faze, rzablade, and jason kills has it too but they dont like it that much. 
- Best Coast

Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 5:44pm
Anybody actually playing this?  I've been screwing around with figuring out the rocket jumps offline because there's never any games worth joining.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 6:24pm
i do the same thing never any games,
occasionaly me and bum find a game for like 30 min and its over
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 10:58am
this game should have came out for the ps3. xbl ruined it. i literally lost 2 duels for the entire life of the game and that's pretty sad. there were a few decent players but they were all scared to lose and there were a handful of pro level killers and they played for maybe 2 weeks. they never released an update fixing the online issues (they might have by now but it's too late). at least you can get dedicated servers on the ps3.. hopefully nexiuz will be awesome because no game interests me atm. 
- Best Coast

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 4:16am
im looking for some games
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 9:55am
i told you man, lets get people lined up for some matches.  im sure we can get a 3v3 np, i know bum n tuna(if he still has 360) will be down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456