Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG w/ the move

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG w/ the move
    Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 3:09pm
Just wondered if anyone has either played or knows someone who has played with the PS Move. I was wondering how the feel of it was and how hard it is to get use to? If you have tried it would you consider it an advantage or disadvantage using it?
BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 4:31pm
it works good. its a little difficult to get used to. having the gun made for KZ3 would make it work even better giving you a more stable hand and easier aim. it is deffinatly an advantage if you can get used to and keep you hand steady.
God Gives Head In Heaven
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 5:42pm
there were some minor issues but I believe they have been fixed. overall it seems to be working quite well from what I've heard. I think you'll see the full potential of the Move in KZ3. It was added to MAG after the fact but KZ3 is designed to utilize it.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 6:14pm
I think it would be crazy hard to get use to having one controller in each hand. So you think KZ3 is the next big thing to be looking forward to? I might have to look into a bit more since the next game i planned on getting is 4 months away. 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 2:35am
KZ3 will have a huge online community. If you're looking for a FPS then I would definitely look into it. The assault rifle attachment for the Move looks interesting. Just not sure how you go about moving your character.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 11:11am
The move has a second controller called a Navigation controller. It link up with the regular move controller through blue tooth i'm pretty sure. Its def wireless. On the Nav Controller theres a stick and buttons. I'm pretty sure thats how you move but i have never used it so i'm not 100%.
BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 1:58pm
the nav controller just connects like any other and has analog, d pad, x and o buttons and L1 L2. the set up of both controllers makes it easy to use. i cant wait to try KZ3 with the assault rifle attachment, it seems like the design would give you more realistic gameplay.

now all it needs is to pick up the play for crouching lol
God Gives Head In Heaven
 Post Reply Post Reply