| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

new server

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new server
    Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 9:50am
Hi guys and girls, i buy 1 server to clanwarz is in dm (clanwarz.com, 16slots),

But I have two question:

-
I put in youy ps3 ut login name and password? try in- clanwarz.com, War_Lords is the nameserver before buy the server, PS3-UT3 16 Slots, and always error, and password is the password sever or psn login?, the name is change and change display name?

-I have to do to change the server name?

VERY VERY THANKS I VERY NOOB IN SERVERS

-special thanks to nbk_pain teach very

merry crhitmas everybody

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 10:36am
trixente the username and password is sent to your chosen email acct (if you cant find information for server then look for the message in spam or junk filter folder if you have one). Username is in CAPS in email and password is below. I think now they've set up your server as PS3 etc then thats what appears on the list. You might be able to change it in the console but I doubt it they may need to re-create it which if i recall they will be reluctant to do. They did the same with mine. Stick with it though its the best for EU players for connection and ping.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 2:34pm
thanks, but i created gmail account before buy the server to no spam, only missatge and password is the web admint, other of information of the buy and this with information to the server:

Dear Vicente Carbonell,

Your Unreal Tournament 3 for the PS3 server has now been activated. Please keep this message for your records.

Server: Unreal Tournament 3 for the PS3
Payment Method: Credit Card
Amount: $32.00 USD
Billing Cycle: Monthly
Next Due Date: 01/28/2011

Thank you for choosing Clanwarz!

the name server is this but and password? no more messatges, thanks please answer
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:21pm
Hey guess u sorted it out cos Ive been on W-Lords server this week, its a little unstable though.  Sorry i forgot to read and reply to last message. They do ask you what you would like to be the password and they confirm booth username and password in an email. Good luck with server and W-lords
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 12:04pm
But now the server is gone... Unhappy
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 12:53pm
I had the same thing with my server that i also bought from ClanWarz.com
First loging in was no problem, but the fishy thing was there was no way to change the server name into our clan server. Not even by config file or console. We contacted CW and their response was that they had fired their server manager personel and that i had to figure it out by myself.
Great service, awesome job guys!
My servers has been shut down for about a month now.
Barely used it because of the lack of features, so im really unsatisfied with their lack of support
It's a waste of 28 bucks. I will look for a better ps3 UT server provider next time.
Hope i can find something with a similar support and usage/inerface as www.ClanServers.com
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 3:40pm
as contac with clanwarz¿?

in live support online, click for help they never answer

i think give other oportunity to clanwarz one month more, if have problems no buy more, my server active only 3 or 4 days, grrrrrrrrrr i want reinstall my server nothing more,
-the name change if you create a support

trinity and cyanide thanks

luc76985 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote luc76985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 5:00pm
I had that same exact thing happen with clanwarz, I posted about it here not too long ago.  I tried to find other places, and checked out MidnightGaming.net and artofwarcentral.com.  I would definitely NOT recommend art of war central - slow support response time, terrible control panel, and lack of knowledge about the product.  Midnight Gaming you might have better luck with - they offer a "trial" of the server, so, see if they can get it up and running during the trial period (they couldnt get it for me, but maybe youll have better luck).
If you get one that works out for you, let us know about it!  Good luck!
PSN - luc76985
XBL - Simon Zoe
 Post Reply Post Reply