| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Clanwarz Server Help - Gamespy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clanwarz Server Help - Gamespy
    Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 6:11pm

Anyone who has a clanwarz server, can you please help me as to how to set up a Gamespy account?

Aqua, I know you had these. We just got the Texas server. Need some help with the setup.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 6:29pm
Just send a trouble ticket to clanwarz indicating the server name and password you want.  They will jump right on it for you.  I had them set up the ones we used for the failed tournament and they even added them to the existing gameservers for me.

Note: the server name you give them is what shows up in the UT3 server list, so be creative or look foolish Wink

Edit: we found that the TX server was far superior to NY or IL
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 7:27pm
Aqua, I got the Texas server. All I need now is the Gamespy setup and it's good to go. I spoke with the guy and he said he's looking into it. If anyone needs this server, let me know. I got it for all of us to use.
 Post Reply Post Reply