FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

favorites

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: favorites
    Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:41pm
just wondering.. what are everyones favorite characters and abilities?

my top 3 favorite characters are (in no order)
The Doctor- he just looks so sinister lol.. i think he is the coolest looking character
The Hellequin- this is just the most mysterious character, also her kills are pretty cool
The Prowler- well, cos he is the cloest person to look like the assassin. he just looks cool IMO....
i also like the footpad and the blacksmith just for their kills lol...

favorite abilities (in no order)

charge- i never used this much until recently since its so useful.. the abilites templar vision and fireworks are useful for identifying targets in a morphed crowd (or just a crowd in general) however they let the target know who you are then they usuallly try to escape, throw a smokebomb etc... however with charge u can just stay incognito while right near a morphed crowd... then charge through them assuring a kill on the target..

morph- this is just a good ability for hiding really... pretty easy to trick people using this by just morphing a group of people... then go into a seperate group closeby.. with the blender perk making another character look like u... and then alot of lures can be gained cos the hunters usually get tricked or are thick LOL...

decoy- i just think its hilarious when your in a morphed group.. and u see someone watching your group for a while trying to figure out which one is you.. then u send a decoy and they just mindlessly run after them.. and aftre all the effort anmd catching the decoy.. they fail anyway.. funny stuff xD

poison- i just get a twisted joy when i get a poison kill xD

also i asked in another thread but i thought i might as well ask here... what lvl is everyone at? ive just reached lvl 50.. now im going for all the challenges
 Post Reply Post Reply