FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Crysis 2 Mp Beta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crysis 2 Mp Beta
    Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 1:33pm
I know its on the XBL store, Im downloading it now. What about you guys?
And is it available on PSN?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 4:00pm
no one plays? its actual very fun
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 4:02pm
i tried and the stupid thingy wouldn't show up  :@  i got this spinning circle and i got impatient but i want to try it  >.O  and no i checked its not on psn
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 4:07pm
i heard u gotta redownload when that happens :'(
my friend has to redownload
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:49pm
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 2:01am
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 10:20pm
I LOVE YOU MAN! THX FOR SHOWING THIS I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME WOOOOOOO!!

im telling you its ut-Crysis-3 they trying not to say it but yea that is what it is.

Phant send me your 360 so i can play this bro...COME ON!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 10:29pm
btw if you can, where can i find the info for this game? i want to find out the date of the demo and the other gameplay.

who ever else is getting it post here. ima need a army of J.I.JOE ppl to back me up!

they might even have VCTF WITH JUMP BOOTS!Shocked XD
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 10:29pm
nothing like UT.

it hate cod and their are a lot of similaties. I wish developers would actually make a different shooter not something similar to COD. If i wanna play a COD type of game ill just play COD :/

Its fun though..something I didnt find with COD...but the beta is too buggy and glitchy.
PSN:Imaginative
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

nothing like UT.

it hate cod and their are a lot of similaties. I wish developers would actually make a different shooter not something similar to COD. If i wanna play a COD type of game ill just play COD :/

Its fun though..something I didnt find with COD...but the beta is too buggy and glitchy.
yea i wish they had some guns like ut. but this is the closest its going to get to a fast paste game and dats why i love dis game. its unreal and not life like, like cod.(i dont like cod but i choose to play it with friends)

so im guessing you in huh Bum? ima have to own you since i cant do it on ut3 in ctf =/

jerk
 Post Reply Post Reply