Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Sports Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Madden 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madden 10
    Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 3:53pm
Just picked this up last week cause it was only $10 and i needed a new football game. I'm looking for anyone that wants to give me a hand and get the 3 co-op trophies. Then after that i'm open for any h2h games or co-op games.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 3:55pm
I played this once, my brother ended up laughing the entire time but I ran in for a touchdown and I was freaking out cause I had no idea what I was doing haha
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 6:51pm
I 'd play ya if it was Madden 11...Madden 10 frustrates me too much too play it again.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 8:21pm
id help ya but i sold my madden 10 after a quick platinum...that thing drops value hella fast....i swear like 3 weeks after launch trade-in value is under $20
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 8:45pm
I really liked Madden 10 because I hadn't touched the franchise since 02. But being unable to effectively run the football & DoD's cheap tactics (going for it on 4th & 24 while my field goal unit was on the field) really turned me off. But you still got yourself one helluva game for $10!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I 'd play ya if it was Madden 11...Madden 10 frustrates me too much too play it again.

I use to always get the new Madden's when they came out cause i prob played them 75% of the time i was on, but now that number is more like 10-15%. So i can't bring myself to pay that much for them anymore. Who knows maybe getting 10 will help raise that number.

So whats so frustrating about it?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 11:28am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

I really liked Madden 10 because I hadn't touched the franchise since 02. But being unable to effectively run the football & DoD's cheap tactics (going for it on 4th & 24 while my field goal unit was on the field) really turned me off. But you still got yourself one helluva game for $10!

I think they still let u change your d before the play or they might even let u call a time out. I'm just messin, but i'll take it you didn't stop it did ya.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Milly

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I use to always get the new Madden's when they came out cause i prob played them 75% of the time i was on, but now that number is more like 10-15%. So i can't bring myself to pay that much for them anymore. Who knows maybe getting 10 will help raise that number.So whats so frustrating about it?
Camera position in Co Op when you were playin Defense, Not being able too run the ball....
 Post Reply Post Reply