Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Killzone 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

KZ3 OPEN BETA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KZ3 OPEN BETA
    Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 2:02am
it's available from the PS Store. 802MBs.

I really don't like the controller options. Can't get them to work like UT3 or MAG. Gonna try the MOVE tomorrow. hope it works better.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 2:30am
i dont like the gameplay, nothing fresh or innovative but then again i dont have the move....

and bain i know!!! i hate when you cant FULLY customize the controls
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 2:31am
movement is ALOT better than KZ2, i saw some demo's of the move and i guess calibration is a bit off , but maybe the guy who used the move was an idiot. Recoil is awesome, favourite gun is the shotgun by far or infiltrator class

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 10:51am
well i feel like an idiot. all this time i thought the x-axis was up and down and y-axis was left and right. so i always invert my x-axis and usually don't have a y-axis invert option. i thought this was changing my up/down movement. that's why i couldn't get the controls working correctly last night. got them fixed now. but yeah, it needs a fully mapable controller layout like KZ2. still going to try the MOVE though.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 3:53pm
yeah phantaci i agree with you its nothing new, feels like the other shooters and i hate how r3 is how you line up your sight thats retarded
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 7:04am
^^ got o controller settings and change the layout to "alternate"... L1 is aimand R3 is melee :)
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 8:13am
I love the game so far !! I have been trying to get use to both the motion and navigation controllers .I started with the navagation controller in my right hand and that  felt like two left feet . Later , I switched hands and that felt more natural....plus it has l1 and l2 buttons ..drrrr.Everyone should get these controllers , they are worth it .Clap
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 7:16am
this game is brill so far, besides the funky controller settings (which i quickly changed) and the messed up spawning places (which i hope they change) 
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:58am
Have been playing this demo yesterday, i dont know how long it took for me to put in Black Ops again.. controls are decent but placed so off, i'd rather play kz3 for singleplayer but thats my opinion.
I'll wait till its in the budget box.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 1:57pm
played alot more of the beta over the weekend and i love it. sometimes it's hard to get in a game but that will all be fixed by 2/22/11 i'm sure.
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by BAIN

played alot more of the beta over the weekend and i love it. sometimes it's hard to get in a game but that will all be fixed by 2/22/11 i'm sure.
I agree
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 2:02am
got in about four good hours of Warzone this morning. lots of fun. been mainly working on my tactician and engineer careers. i think tactician is the most important career because of the tactical spawn points. i know a lot of players want to be infiltrators because they can disguise themselves as one of the other team and they have the sprint endurance. but those tactical spawn points can make or break a game of Warzone. plus you get the flying sentry drones and the on-screen radar that shows all enemies within 30 feet. and the best part is you can get the assault rifle as your third gun. the mortar strikes are pretty cool too. i called in my first one today and took out three enemies and two turrets. cleared the way for my team to plant charges. can't wait for  february 22nd to get here!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply