| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosediAMG Store Poll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: What would you like to see in the iAMG Online Store?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.17%]
10 [41.67%]
8 [33.33%]
1 [4.17%]
4 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMG Store Poll
    Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:31pm
LOL, maybe it's because you think Milly is a girl... OOOOH BURN MILLY BURN HAHAHAH.. lol jk Val.. well I'm going to yell at him about that because he didn't tell me.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:49pm
what was milly old username?
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by ax412

vanilly
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:53pm
LOL, well for this to work all they would need to do is take pre orders via PM then paypal, Use a site like cafepress.com and this site will be good to go. If random people see those select few wearing their hoodies and become curious enough to go to iamgaming.com you might luck out. Oh and btw your zero profit theory syszygy is not exactly sound. You are looking at it the wrong way, zero profit for a start up business is somewhat of a victory because you are covering all costs. The very fact that people who buy this apparel will wear it out in public is free advertising. My advice is to stay optimistic, otherwise you are selling yourself short in the business world. Consequently this site could spawn a niche market for clans, ordering custom apparel for clan members and there logo embossed onto clothing etc etc. , however you would need a graphic designer and a good business realtionship with printing companies, not to mention word of mouth through gamers in general, which this site does not have unless people want to see the console version of Jerry Springer here.

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

now if we did this, would you guys buy it? please be honest :)u guys hv some funny ideas lol

If it looked cool i'm fn ready !!
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

LOL, maybe it's because you think Milly is a girl... OOOOH BURN MILLY BURN HAHAHAH.. lol jk Val.. well I'm going to yell at him about that because he didn't tell me.

Milly is a "HE" ?!!!!!!  ... really ?!

Anyway, it was not a piece of art and if this logo stuff is still on I could re-send it (I just hope I was smart enough the save the pics on my pc at work Confused)

Is it normal that I don't find on the site the original New IAMGaming logo thread  ??
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:01pm

See ppl are still just critiquing rather then helping with suggestions. They want ideas ppl, not to be told how to do this im sure they know, their grown ups too. LOL

Seen a worry about EU customers. I'm sure someone from the EU would help out so shipping cost would be down, if not shippin isn't that bad. Besides i heard ThAtSmAtT is a very good knitter.

I would take a shirt that said, "I went godlike on Feh's mom!" lol jk, but i think the whole iam logo on a tshirt and hoodie is a good idea, go for it.... i would honestly by one.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by ax412

Milly has always been Milly, he was in Archangels. He isn't an alt account and he is a he lol.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Pendulum

LOL, well for this to work all they would need to do is take pre orders via PM then paypal, Use a site like cafepress.com and this site will be good to go. If random people see those select few wearing their hoodies and become curious enough to go to iamgaming.com you might luck out. Oh and btw your zero profit theory syszygy is not exactly sound. You are looking at it the wrong way, zero profit for a start up business is somewhat of a victory because you are covering all costs. The very fact that people who buy this apparel will wear it out in public is free advertising. My advice is to stay optimistic, otherwise you are selling yourself short in the business world. Consequently this site could spawn a niche market for clans, ordering custom apparel for clan members and there logo embossed onto clothing etc etc. , however you would need a graphic designer and a good business realtionship with printing companies, not to mention word of mouth through gamers in general, which this site does not have unless people want to see the console version of Jerry Springer here.

i wont bother debating it.. i gave my opinion.. you don't need to use me to try to make yours but :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:08pm
Sorry Val i decided not to post about it cause no one else did any. So i kinda just gave up on it. I had at least 5 people say they were goin to make a couple and never did. Sorry about that. 
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

See ppl are still just critiquing rather then helping with suggestions. They want ideas ppl, not to be told how to do this im sure they know, their grown ups too. LOL

Seen a worry about EU customers. I'm sure someone from the EU would help out so shipping cost would be down, if not shippin isn't that bad. Besides i heard ThAtSmAtT is a very good knitter.

I would take a shirt that said, "I went godlike on Feh's mom!" lol jk, but i think the whole iam logo on a tshirt and hoodie is a good idea, go for it.... i would honestly by one.

I don't even believe there is any room to critique with this idea... it isn't that it is a bad idea as such. More that there is no market to make any money.... iAMgaming has probably been at its pinnacle already in terms of traffic, directly linked to a game that has never had much success.

Maybe if iAMgaming could do a merger or cross promote with similar websites/forums then there would be a chance it could make some money.

I'd never wear a hoodie with F.u.K on, I'd never ever get laid. Ever.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:41pm
Well thankfully we are not doing it for the money, at least that's what my first thought is. Wopr might be, but we haven't gotten that far. We are doing it because people in the past have brought up an idea of getting some shirts, and some people would like to have one.

This really isn't that big of a deal, and you guys are WAY over thinking this. Like I said.. let us worry about the details. If you can't afford the shirts.. if don't want the shirts THAT'S FINE, don't get one, it's not going to make us cry!

I just think that a bunch of nerds that come together on a website because of a hobby they all share would like the option of making themselves look more nerdy, and I am down with that, SIGN ME UP!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:45pm
This is just a poll to get an idea of IF ITS POSSIBLE to make shirts, how many people would be interested. That's all you need to ask yourselves right now.. if you could have something with an iAMgaming logo on it.. what would you buy. THAT'S IT.. now SHUT UP you lazy sons of beaches!!!

lol alright.. I'm cool now.. phew
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:45pm
If you cant pull off getting laid like that then you have no game lol, cant even begin to tell you how many girls i've hooked up with while wearing my super mario kart shirt hahaha.

You think of all the negative things so fast that you dont give the positive parts about this idea a chance. And by doing that your going to wreck this idea for everyone. What would be wrong with making 14 hoodies and thats it? JP and TX are just tryin to do something for the nice lil communtity we have and you have nothing but bad **** to say about it. Who knows maybe it will help advertise this site a lil, but who cares if it does or not. Tryin giving something a chance for once, maybe you'll see that it can actually work.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

i got no beef with you! i only have beef with TX and Phant so chill -_-

now about ideas(why didnt you just say so JP XD)

if i was you guys i would say make, clan orders. if someone from war ask for a team order of hoodies and its like 20 war guys you guys would make a killn. you dont have to put there whole war clan tag but only "WAR" on the back of the hoody. you can do it for cap, t-shirts, and etc...you can even give out stikers to put on your controllers or ps3/360

do something that involves a clan. like a qM or iAM t-shirt with there logos. its like a basketball game with a jersey on. i would order one for me and my team and wear for clan matches! XD
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

This is just a poll to get an idea of IF ITS POSSIBLE to make shirts, how many people would be interested. That's all you need to ask yourselves right now.. if you could have something with an iAMgaming logo on it.. what would you buy. THAT'S IT.. now SHUT UP you lazy sons of beaches!!!

lol alright.. I'm cool now.. phew
i <3 it when shes madEmbarrassed
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

a blow up full size akasha doll....
lmao Clap
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:58pm
Alright, well unless 24 people lied, I'm going to assume people would be possibly interested in buying something from the iAMgaming store. So I'm going to go ahead and lock this baby up and talk with the man in charge TX, about our next step, like finding the company, design options, prices and everything that YOU GUYS need to know.

We are going to take those ideas that you guys have been posting in here up for debate so we can see what we can and cannot do. If you guys have any other ideas PM either me or TX about it and we'll make sure we discuss it.

Thanks for the feedback, good and bad! We'll keep in touch!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123