FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Battlefield 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battlefield 3
    Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 3:47pm
Where in the hell is the clan tag option?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

bahaha im guessn u got the raw end of that deal lunchy

went 9-0 in the F-18 last night :D i had like 0 xp for my Engineer Class but my jet leveled nicely
I don't see what's special about the jets, all they do is crash into the ground!?  Where's the fun in that!?    ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 6:33pm
sounds like someone needs a flight lesson, they r actually really good if used properly and even better with ground coordination. the minigun alone can shred a tank, and helicopters which are usually trouble for ground troops are easy prey. i joined a conquest match late in, my team was down 56 to 108. i took the jet and went 9-0 in it, we came back and won at the end by less than 10, but in that time i destroyed at least 6 jets 2 choppers & 2 tanks, gotta count for something right? :)

dogfights will always b more fun to me tho, seein who can out maneuver the other
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 2:10pm
Oh, I just thought there was a huge magnet on the ground that always 'pulled' me to it!?!?!    Fine, I blame my controller...
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 3:06pm
haha poor lunchy
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 4:31am
so i was doing a strafing run on the enemy base in my F-18, im try to shoot this foot soldier but cant b4 im forced to pull up to avoid a crash. my jet literally skims a foot off the ground as im pulling up, and in this time see "Enemy Killed" & "Roadkill" pop up.
i was confused at first but when i turned around, the guy was nowhere to b seen. i could not stop laughing...u know ur doin bad when u get run over by a jet LOL
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 7:23am

so i was doing a strafing run on the enemy base in my F-18, im try to shoot this foot soldier but cant b4 im forced to pull up to avoid a crash. my jet literally skims a foot off the ground as im pulling up, and in this time see "Enemy Killed" & "Roadkill" pop up.
i was confused at first but when i turned around, the guy was nowhere to b seen. i could not stop laughing...u know ur doin bad when u get run over by a jet LOL
haha, good sheet.  I'm a try that one.
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 1:28pm

Hahaha that's funny, i've seen that before :-)
It's stupid though that you see so many newbs who cant fly, as if its so hard to steer.
How many times did i join a heli and this (random) newbtard keeps on crashing like 2000x and im like "wtf r u doing???"... too many effin times :-/
Personally i love the AH-1 and the Z11 heli's and hover above all Check-points (CQ) while launching rockets & heat seak others out of the sky ;-D
Only flaw with heli is that you see too many ppl camping at the heli pad or being annoying by walking in front of you or being in your way, i just stand still and spam "Circle" (enter!) instead of being a loser on steroids. (though sometimes im at front seat but due to spam im outside again ARGGGGG)
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 7:29am

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 7:30am
My roomate made this,...it's funny cuz he plays Conquest almost exclusively.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 7:58am

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 5:12pm
so the back to karkand pack dropped on tuesday and itll show up free if u have the Limited Edition. the maps are cool, some a little small for my tastes but def still fun. and hey at least the smallest of the new maps still has jets for me lol.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 5:13pm
I like the new maps, then again im just now getting into the multiplayer lol f***ing COD took me awhile for awhile, gettin my ass handed to me :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Where in the hell is the clan tag option?

i think the only way is to create a platoon on battlelog.battlefield.com and thats how u get it on ur profile. i may be wrong, cant remember exactly wat i did.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 7:32pm
ahh nothing more fun than flying around in a littlebird/z-11 rayping noobs xD hahah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345