Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Solids back.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Solids back.
    Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:02pm
hahaha brick layers in england earn about £14 an hour and thats a damm good living
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:03pm
lol still dont know what your saying

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:04pm
Ram. I don't know you, but as far as I have seen, your jokes are so damn unoriginal x'D Why you hate on people who likes Zelda? Man... Those games are EPIC, but you might not understand since I'm guessing you are about 14 years old, and didn't really try out the masterpiece Ocarina of Time upon release.
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:04pm
OK im getting lost with all this

you all suck and I hope you all die very soon :)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:05pm
see you in hell B!TCH 
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

Ram. I don't know you, but as far as I have seen, your jokes are so damn unoriginal x'D Why you hate on people who likes Zelda? Man... Those games are EPIC, but you might not understand since I'm guessing you are about 14 years old, and didn't really try out the masterpiece Ocarina of Time upon release.

be carful he might start insulting you for liking zelda as well, its super insulting just hurts my feelings so much :D
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:11pm
u wont c slayer in hell! he will be in heaven havin tea with mary poppins n gettin shafted by a nun
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

fehtalatee trying to act hard lol who says on my d*** on a website lol our perspective of you will never change gaytalatee ur the nice little vctf'er who makes a grammatical error in every other post ;)

dam dawg i didnt know this was an essay. its a game website so chill. you have so many errors in your posts and i choose not to troll over it like you do mine. i beat you in so many clan matches and pub matches. you got to be kidding me geek, you must be bored 24/7 to troll this whole website like your doing. i like how AR is really getting in your a ss and than you try to turn it to me or mikey. just be like a good lil boy and take it like RJ says LOL
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:12pm

hey listen here champ.  ur not so bright are you? well i'll spell it out for you.  theres a difference between liking a video game and liking it TOO much. hell i like zelda games. i kinda outgrew them like 5 years ago but hey, watever.  now if ur life is zelda, thats another rly pathetic story

GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

fehtalatee trying to act hard lol who says on my d*** on a website lol our perspective of you will never change gaytalatee ur the nice little vctf'er who makes a grammatical error in every other post ;)

dam dawg i didnt know this was an essay. its a game website so chill. you have so many errors in your posts and i choose not to troll over it like you do mine. i beat you in so many clan matches and pub matches. you got to be kidding me geek, you must be bored 24/7 to troll this whole website like your doing. i like how AR is really getting in your a ss and than you try to turn it to me or mikey. just be like a good lil boy and take it like RJ says LOL

lol cmon fehtalatee you know he is trying to show his mommy that he is becoming a big boy lol let him speak
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

u wont c slayer in hell! he will be in heaven havin tea with mary poppins n gettin shafted by a nun

strider I will give u credit, at least your insults are actually funny and and have some fight in them but these zelda insults are just gay. I dont believe in heaven or hell and thats fine if you do strider im sure god touches you every night :)
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

hey listen here champ.  ur not so bright are you? well i'll spell it out for you.  theres a difference between liking a video game and liking it TOO much. hell i like zelda games. i kinda outgrew them like 5 years ago but hey, watever.  now if ur life is zelda, thats another rly pathetic story

His life is Zelda? Where you get that sh-it from? Even if his life was Zelda, why would it matter?? This is a gaming website.
Just so you know, my life is Castlevania ;) Even MORE gothic series than Zelda. C'mon, start the insults. :'D
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:16pm

ram this zelda thing is getting old, no one cares
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:18pm

Lmao Mary Poppins is hot....good sh!t Strider
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:19pm

His life is Zelda? Where you get that sh-it from? Even if his life was Zelda, why would it matter?? This is a gaming website.
Just so you know, my life is Castlevania ;) Even MORE gothic series than Zelda. C'mon, start the insults. :'D

Homosexual gothic vampire
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:30pm

Thank you! now why dont u go back to castlevania and be quiet from now on? kthx

colossus, i kno u have some triforce convention to go too, so i'll keep this quick.

before u go home to ur shack and to that thing that looks like it came straight out of luigi's mansion, why dont u look in a mirror and realize ur not in a f***ing video game or japanese cartoon.  now please im here to help you

and this is turning into less fun and im feeling kinda bad for starting this gang ra.pe of cs, plus i got more important things to do, so im outtie. peace

GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:30pm

lol what errors do I make ?I don't type fase when it's suppose to be face, there when it needs to be in the possesive form, etc. It's not an essay but I do want to look some what intelligent. And as for those clan matches is that really something to brag about ? Youve had people like tourmenter biofreak pawwezy in those clan matches and I was in T-R-M, and besides me and R3wind, who was really doing any thing noticable. So is beating me when I was in that clan even valid for anything ? and exactly 'its a game website so chill' I didn't call you out as a bad thing so don't get your panties in a bunch
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:43pm

thats why i own my own gaff! u fail at everything you do!

Haha alright, so where do you work? I work for a top 50 global company, earn £35k a year at the age of 25 and already got a BA and MA. Oh and I can spell.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

thats why i own my own gaff! u fail at everything you do!
Haha alright, so where do you work? I work for a top 50 global company, earn £35k a year at the age of 25 and already got a BA and MA. Oh and I can spell.
good im glad 4! you did miss out 1 thing= u do all that but u still live wth mum n dad! billy bull****
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:49pm
cme 2 psn chat n show me n dagon your work contact?? n i can show u what a real gal looks like o yah n da deeds to my own crib o yah n da M3 bmw
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:49pm

lol what errors do I make ?I don't type fase when it's suppose to be face, there when it needs to be in the possesive form, etc. It's not an essay but I do want to look some what intelligent. And as for those clan matches is that really something to brag about ? Youve had people like tourmenter biofreak pawwezy in those clan matches and I was in T-R-M, and besides me and R3wind, who was really doing any thing noticable. So is beating me when I was in that clan even valid for anything ? and exactly 'its a game website so chill' I didn't call you out as a bad thing so don't get your panties in a bunch
you the one called my name so i will say something back at you. i was chilled into you came at me with some dum shlt. i already know im better than you in ut3, all i have to do is try and i win. you had good players in TRM but you got rap ed when it was just me and JDog.

we can have a clan match if you want, i have a server if you want to prove me wrong(idc its all in fun for me)

but if you dont want to get your a ss handle by AR or me stop posting

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:53pm
Ha I'm alright c0ckrider, living at home is the only thing you can say :) so cute.

So cute that you're obsessed with me and that you feel like I need to explain my achievements to you and plans for the future. Awww have fun in your basement smoking drugs and being a 'pro gamer'! What a great life you lead!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

lol trm awww did i hurt your feelings?? come at Cvnt lol and yea i am a team stacker collossus lol i was that everytime you attempted to play vCTF you got R@pED and rage quit sent you packing, back to CTF B1tch :)
what the hell are you talking about, I hate VCTF all I do is kill people, what did you do kill me in a raptor hahahaha great skill there, invite me to a duel and see what happens noob
 1v1 ohhh so original...duel me oh I'll show you...get a life loser Bio and Qwest would pound a mile of sand up your a$$
already have & no CS don't bother asking me 2 play 1v1. Dont play that $hit anymore
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 6:00pm
LOL at all the scratching, slapping and hair pulling.  I knew it wouldn't take long. 
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 6:09pm
Ram.. You just fail at trolling, just stop
:o
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345