| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MM invites you to ctf clan match

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MM invites you to ctf clan match
    Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 10:38pm
sending out the invites hit me or bum up for if and whens
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 6:30am
Lol when you read the name of this thread from the Clan Base section, it gets cut off as:
"MM invites you to ctf clan.."
In like every clan forum :P
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 9:19am
Sunday the 3th of July
1PM CEST, 8PM EST
CTF, best out of 3?

Plz respond.
Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Lol when you read the name of this thread from the Clan Base section, it gets cut off as:
"MM invites you to ctf clan.."
In like every clan forum :P
lol yeah i didnt really prof read
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Eth3lium

Sunday the 3th of July
1PM CEST, 8PM EST
CTF, best out of 3?

Plz respond.
that sounds good i just got to try to get everyone on board ill talk to them and try to lock that time an day in.
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by Eth3lium

Sunday the 3th of July
1PM CEST, 8PM EST
CTF, best out of 3?

Plz respond.
that sounds good i just got to try to get everyone on board ill talk to them and try to lock that time an day in.

Cool, so,

Sunday 3th of July
1PM CEST, 8PM EST
Capture the flag 5v5
Best out of 3 games

LET ME KNOW IF THIS CONTINUES!

We want to play another mode as well.
U guys interested in VCTF?
If so, I might arrange sumthing with Colossus to play you guys at VCTF
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 1:53am
colossus will play ctf, we dont VCTF.  tdm and ctf is are modes only.  i cant say 5v5 cause we are 5 (IF AND IF EVER) we are all online, but i am tryin hard to get 4v4 set at least.  i think frag works weekend nights so i want to say if i can get him in the game its going to be at least 7est or i think thats 12pm your time.  but i know you have a big roster so we should at least be able to make some good games happen.
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

colossus will play ctf, we dont VCTF.  tdm and ctf is are modes only.  i cant say 5v5 cause we are 5 (IF AND IF EVER) we are all online, but i am tryin hard to get 4v4 set at least.  i think frag works weekend nights so i want to say if i can get him in the game its going to be at least 7est or i think thats 12pm your time.  but i know you have a big roster so we should at least be able to make some good games happen.

Yeah, we're not quite the same level though. But we could have sum good scrims yeah.
Hit me up when you've got ur gears set.
 Post Reply Post Reply