FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R vs iAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R vs iAM
    Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by ax412

pubs never matter ;) 

Yes they do, I killed you on Reflection once.

I got a lucky kill on him in Suspense once too after someone softened him up for me.  It's in my journal with a screen cap.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

pubs never matter ;) 
I got a lucky kill on him in Suspense once too after someone softened him up for me.  It's in my journal with a screen cap.

Lol, Why does that not suprise me?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:19pm

pubs never matter ;) 

lolol i really was laughing, i bet some people forreal think like that :(

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

i still wanna why feh thinks he is good. lol i tear him up every vctf game i play, ctf i shove my sniper down his throat, and in duel he rage quits like a b1tch. like honestly how much raping can one person take. feh get off our thread with your wannabe good a$$. also, if i remember correctly which i do you would always switch to my team and try to talk to me like we were cool. and you never outscored me once lol
what is wrong with you? lol dawg you get ****d by me in every mode, you NEVER ownd me before....what out of all the matches i ownd you in you got 3 or 4 lucky headshots to me and my 60+ kills on you? dawg chill ca if you have to lie like this your just trippin...if you think your better than me face me in a match...into then shut up lol

@King you guys had to face AK47 before iAM and we had to play GrX(i think), we havent even played Grx yet and AK dropped out and you guys got tired of the no shows(so you said) and dropped out. Benwa was ready to go before i was lol! come on now King you know me better than that

@Jibba my iAM team mates wasnt there(they dont play anymore just like yall) but if they were it would have been a lot more easyer than the noobs on my team. and you know ive beat you guys multi times and i have friends that have been there

look at my montage kid as deth said the video doesn't lie, and after that game you were sucking my d1ck saying "damn RJ i couldn't kill you, why do you have to be there the whole time" so dont get all ballsy on me and 60 kills bro you suck everyone in this damn game knows i have smacked you on more than one occasion we even dueled man i got ten kills to your what 4? maybe? or do you not remember you rage quit after that, then i found you in a ctf you barely even can translocate i headshot you a couple times than a few seconds later it is feh has left the game or he is requesting a team swap. then its vctf your best mode lol i get in the game you have like 15 pts already, but no flags have been capped because you suck at flag running. at the end of the game we win i have 40-50 pts you have 20-25? lol ohh yea your real good not one time have you beaten me quit making up stories i have smashed you time and time again, its pathetic how you sit here and call me out when i dont play the damn game haha face it man no matter how hard you try you will never be better than me or any other A-R member you can barely do the sandstorm jump to the redeemer lol i even remember one time you try to do a hammer jump and you missed and you fell to your death. i was laughing soo hard i started to tear up. just shut your dirty a$$ mouthh man your garbage and move on from ut3 its a $hitty game with only 20 ppl online. but im out gonna cb in qs'in your always welcome feh come to COD i dare ya :)
lol didnt see this...again stop lying, you never dueled me before and i never rage quit...just stop man, ppl already know ill school your a$$ anyday of the week. im not even talking smack ca its trueLOL

if no one played you before ill say this...your Solid off AK47 lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:22pm

pubs never matter ;) 
lolol i really was laughing, i bet some people forreal think like that :(

Oh, i know a few that do. After that kill i never played CTF again.
You were so mad i couldn't even get a sympathy kill when i dueled you on my host!
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

I now fully understand the hate everyone gave qM.  We have beat every team we have played.  Some were tough fights, but most were a walk in the park.
My apologies if i cause offense but i gotta say sumting having just read this.

You guyz know that we rate you highly. Probs the best VCTF clan to grace UT3 in your prime but I can't really rate your unbeaten record.

If you have only played 10 clan matches over a year ago then it means nothing. Your unbeaten because you haven't played in a year. Your unbeaten because the 10 clan matches you played you always were able to put out your best line-up.

Now vs that against F u K. We've played about 50, lost about 4 and fielding teams of different strengths throughout. Also for every loss that we have had barring our match with you (A-R) we've had an understrength teams.

I still believe in your quailty but that unbeaten sh1t is sh1t and if you'd been more active at some point you would have slipped just like us.

QM are c unts because of their arrogance, thats why they had hate. Dweebs with FragFx & KB&M. You guyz were the opposite. 

No offense taken at all Sk-iller.  We have a great mutual respect between our teams.

I just happen to see it differently.  Obviously we played well more than 10 matches.  I think the angst on this site about us bears that out.  It's simple math for me.  If we were only able to get 10 scrims and win them all = undefeated.  If we were able to get 30 scrims and win them all = undefeated.

As for being able to field the best of the clan... I suspect the same results would have happened no matter the line up.  Just like your squad, we don't have any dead weight.  Our primary vctf line up was DoD, Arkos, Chris, Silly, Me and King.  We hit the field regularly because this was our mode.  We had plenty of opportunity to rotate a couple of us out now and then.  Although, I think I sat out 2 or 3 vctf matches total.

Anyhow, we're not interested in a legacy.  When we were active, we played to win.  That just happened to work out for us.  Nothing more, nothing less.

FWIW - my favorite scrim of all time was against you guys on Necropolis.  Talk about intense - good times.
Your legacy is secured wanted or not.

Its a pitty that there wasn't more opportunitys to play you guyz. A lack of clan matches being played by the big American clans really hurt the game towards the end. iAM did go off the radar and KmA had very little clan action. I just feel that the last chapters of UT3 could have/should have been better.

Clan matches could have been played but people never had their stuff together everything was unorganized thats one of the main reason clan matches began to end.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:03pm

i still wanna why feh thinks he is good. lol i tear him up every vctf game i play, ctf i shove my sniper down his throat, and in duel he rage quits like a b1tch. like honestly how much raping can one person take. feh get off our thread with your wannabe good a$$. also, if i remember correctly which i do you would always switch to my team and try to talk to me like we were cool. and you never outscored me once lol
what is wrong with you? lol dawg you get ****d by me in every mode, you NEVER ownd me before....what out of all the matches i ownd you in you got 3 or 4 lucky headshots to me and my 60+ kills on you? dawg chill ca if you have to lie like this your just trippin...if you think your better than me face me in a match...into then shut up lol

@King you guys had to face AK47 before iAM and we had to play GrX(i think), we havent even played Grx yet and AK dropped out and you guys got tired of the no shows(so you said) and dropped out. Benwa was ready to go before i was lol! come on now King you know me better than that

@Jibba my iAM team mates wasnt there(they dont play anymore just like yall) but if they were it would have been a lot more easyer than the noobs on my team. and you know ive beat you guys multi times and i have friends that have been there

again feh your facts are all wrong all A-R members were present and all but one iam member was present and we where gonna play the first map on containment ur map. At the same time we were all in a text chat with qm because they were waiting to see who won between A-R and iam. If people are gonna open their mouth on these forums about certain things make sure you know what your talking about and don't make stuff up.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:45pm

Originally posted by JPINATOR

uh... Helscream and Phantaci are/were in iAM. They were in there before I joined, they never really played like the rest of us but they never once told Twofase or myself different. Maybe Phantaci can post in here and tell us the truth.
Truth? Look at his post. As far as I know we've played iAM once and we won. So who the 'we' he's refering to? ohh it must be his real clan QM.

I didn't insult iAM as a have ahuge respect for the guyz that founded the clan but my earlier post held no flasehoods. I was in a chat with Fah b4 the clan match and complaining about the QM thing & he pretty much said what you just said. I told him that i was gonna ask them what their clan was in server and if they answered iAM i would have shut my mouth, they answered QM. iAM is their bit on the side.

Furthermore how is it that Phantaci being a member of your clan for so long played for QM against us & played for QM instaed of iAM in the Tourny? How is it he was able to play for & be a member of GrX all the while being a member of iAM? He's a gorly whore who will play for anybody willing to s uck him off a little.

Truth? truth is a fickle thing but last time I checked i didn't have a reputation for being a liar. Truth hurts

and before I joined two fase asked me, so if qM ever comes back will you play for them? (im paraphrasing) I said yes.
  thats why i was with qM in the tournament, can you not read.

i played what two matches for grx because i thought iam had retired. two fase was mia. he asked me to join not fehtalatee.  as long as t_f organizes the match im in iAM.

Your the biggest hypocrite on this site, you complain about kbm but headhunter uses it. You say im in multiple clans yet tripoxx is in fu k and ak 47??

wasnt dragov in deep and devil?
Thank you. Do i get an award for being the biggest hypocrite ever?

Lets be real. I have always been against the use of KB&M. The very 1st topic I ever posted on these forums was to ban the use of it.
We in F u K do not recruit on the basis of how good a player is. We recruit people with a certain type of attitude, the talent comes later after teamwork. That is why we are still strong and i'm meeting half the Frat on Saturday.

HeadHunter who for the record stopped playing UT3 over a year ago was recruited cause of who he is not how he plays. He is still a F u Ker, teacher & student in 1. I do not defend his use of KB&M and do not compare him to any controller based player. He has his reasons for using it and he can explain them if he wishes.

Tripox is F u K not AK-47. Infact i think we are absorbing an AK-47 member or 2 to keep him happy.

So what were you saying about me being a hypocrite?

Due to the fact that i work im a little late on this but i'd like to make one comment to skiller about crying around about phant being in iAM and how they shouldn't be able to use him... 

Last *** vs DEEP match we played you use 2 americans on your team... i wont say names but i'll tell everyone the Clan that these two guys are in which is KmA.... So if you can use them (secretly) why can't iAM use phant? or Deep use Dragov? and tripox will always play for AK as long as rudy is runnin it.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:21pm

agree   (rudy is my best friend) seph, but  AK is dead , right now i play with the f u ckers BO and UT3 :p

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:50pm
Tripox I'm your best amigo though right?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

again feh your facts are all wrong all A-R members were present and all but one iam member was present and we where gonna play the first map on containment ur map. At the same time we were all in a text chat with qm because they were waiting to see who won between A-R and iam. If people are gonna open their mouth on these forums about certain things make sure you know what your talking about and don't make stuff up.
the date we were gonna face iam. iam couldn't either field the team they wanted or get enough players so they ask to move it to sun before we played qm (if we won). we followed the dates given to us. ak-47 was wait for a player that never showed we wait or 20 mins and nothing. we would hv made it to the finals with out playing any games while qm had to play all their games. if it will make u feel better feh go look up the old threads from a year ago. but tell me this does it really change anything?
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:13pm
alright f@g you want a match? lol here we go we both dont duel, duel tests every aspect of your skills other than teamwork n communication, so we will figure out a date im going up north this week n idk if i'll have internet. but most likely this week. now when i win you leave A-R alone and admit your garbage. and in return i wont post the scores for everyone 2 see. also saying you dont duel isnt an excuse because you challenged me, i dont duel, also im not gonna even prepare, i havent played ut3 since mw2 other than that short week making my montage. so what do you say?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 1:39am

alright f@g you want a match? lol here we go we both dont duel, duel tests every aspect of your skills other than teamwork n communication, so we will figure out a date im going up north this week n idk if i'll have internet. but most likely this week. now when i win you leave A-R alone and admit your garbage. and in return i wont post the scores for everyone 2 see. also saying you dont duel isnt an excuse because you challenged me, i dont duel, also im not gonna even prepare, i havent played ut3 since mw2 other than that short week making my montage. so what do you say?
what happens when i win? are you going to face me in a clan match? or are you going to just skip this and prove yourself in a clan match ca to me you are still not even a good player. btw the reason why i wasnt talking trash to you was ca i didnt even know you so why would i? i never seen you before in those games we were in. i even had to ask, "is this guy really in AR???" and i know a lot more has asked the same ? ca i even asked around. idk why you had something against me and talking shlt behind my back when i dont even know you or you know me. just face me in a match instead of wasting are time on a mode we both dont play. ill play you only if you get me a match when i win
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 9:19am
moved at the request of the A-R representative. i didn't see any problem with doing that since the thread didn't actually have anything to do with an actual match between iAM and A-R.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345