| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WaR V DeeP ReSuLtS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaR V DeeP ReSuLtS
    Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 9:49am
That was a mature response. You have no concept of respect and im done trying to get it through your head. I ended this, its not even about the match anymore.

GOOD GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 10:01am
Girls girls girls. Take it out on TDM xD..
Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 10:53am

KmA vs. War?

Trainwreck
Tx
Wong
sMatt
Pin

vs.

WAR

Any takers? And I'm playing with only one hand at the moment so it shouldn't be too difficult for you guys. We'll provide just the right amount of payback for our brothers in DEEP.
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 11:33am
hahahah omg yall guys hate on WaR its all goo try to get revenge if that wat yall seek...lmao stupid **** i dnt talk shyt till dude like yall get butthurt cuz ur friends lose....anywayz im done just set it up
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 1:11pm
Well I think its because DEEP clan is so liked and respected in the ut3 community.. Their laid back and they like FAIR fun competitive games. Pretty much everyone likes play'n with all those guys. They have a reputation for playing fair and putting fun over their win loss record. Probably the coolest ut3 clan there's been. I'm sure WaR doesn't want a bad rep like T2D and CBS both had at one point.

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Well I think its because DEEP clan is so liked and respected in the ut3 community.. Their laid back and they like FAIR fun competitive games. Pretty much everyone likes play'n with all those guys. They have a reputation for playing fair and putting fun over their win loss record. Probably the coolest ut3 clan there's been. I'm sure WaR doesn't want a bad rep like T2D and CBS both had at one point.

B-i-n-g-o
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Eth3lium

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by danjel3+5

Why can clans just play each other properly? Is this game that retarded now?

lol Yup

FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP FEH <3 JP

Edit: sorry REQ but ima have to go with DEEP on this one. even tho mikey, villn, and king didnt get top score, they probably killed some improtant ppl which is just 1point(thats like killing the flag runner before he can run). aside from the spawn killing and etc it might of been a gg but it was NOT a clan match more like a pug. but if you think your team can run with the big boys like DEEP, face KmA or iAM in a clan match and without using mikey and the others and lets see the out come. you can use them with iAM Vs War idc...all the same to us haWink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 10:33pm
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 2:29am

*Headshot* *Headshot* *Head Hunter*  You mad guys? Come at me bros!!!!

You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123